iphone 4g in 3 words

This is a discussion on iphone 4g in 3 words within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; one big commercial...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iphone 4g in 3 words

iphone 4g in 3 words

one big commercial

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

lol speak of the devil, now there is iad lolol

Gotta admit that the $5 iMovie app(video editing in phone) is pretty cool. There are times I wish I could splice up my videos on N1 before uploading them.

Another cool feature is the FaceTime video calling. I highly doubt this will work smoothly (or at all) on the ATT or any network. So for now they're saying it's from iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 Wifi only... If I have to be on a wifi network why don't I just use my laptop

iPhone fanboys are going to be rubbing all of the above and the 30fps 720p video in our faces, but we'll see how real world comparisons turn out. For what I'm paying it's still N1 FTW!

ha ha ha

mostly

hype hysteria hogwash
    however

nice for them
    but

not for me
    There, 3 times 3 words
    My sigs keep getting

Still on AT&T

I was never a my phone is God type person, and definately have love/hate relationship with Tmo, BUT speaking very objectively because I considered the Iphone 3gs but just couldnt get past the unattractive styling of the phone....I am seriously not impressed with the specs of Iphone 4....I am so glad I made the purchase and just like a marriage with some rocks in the road...I still would stay on that path LOLOLOL
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I will never support a monopolistic "1984" type company like Apple compared to Google's openness.

The only thing that is impressive is the screen,but give it 6 months and there will be an android phone with that same screen.

Quote Originally Posted by spacecasespiff View Post
    The only thing that is impressive is the screen,but give it 6 months and there will be an android phone with that same screen.
    Gotta agree with this.

Glad to see the phone makers have finally caught up/passed the iPhone's features. If the only thing it came out with new is the screen pixels then that is really easy to surpass.

I would take the Nexus One or EVO 4g over an iPhone 4 any day phone feature/OS wise...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links