Be honest my fellow nexus one users!

This is a discussion on Be honest my fellow nexus one users! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; That chrome rim on the iPhone/iPod (and now the iPad) has always turned me off!...

View Poll Results: rate the article

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Informative

1 50.00%
  • Not

1 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Be honest my fellow nexus one users!

That chrome rim on the iPhone/iPod (and now the iPad) has always turned me off!

Quote Originally Posted by dickins View Post
    A lot of people on here seem more obsessed with the iphone than actual iphone owners.
    iphoneslayer????? This is a mobile phone were talking about here. :confused:

Apple has the market share by far and has the biggest following, I think we have 9% or something. But who gives a jot? If you went and purchased a Porsche and the bloke next door got a Ferrari, would there be malice in it.?
    All this voting on a site about which is the best phone, really is absolutely pathetic.

I have my phone because its what I wanted. If I want an iphone or any other, I will get it because its what I want. I have to wonder, are the people who desperately shout out loud how much their phone is better just trying to convince themselves?

No matter what comes out or is out, we have one of the very latest and highly sought after phones on the market. There is no need to constantly compare our phones with others.
    As far as I am concerned, its seriously childish.
    Feeling better now?
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Re: Be honest my fellow nexus one users!

Yeah we all want what we all want right? And I definitely positively will never want an iphone. All I wanted is a super smartphone and I 0wn3d one right now. Since knowing that mine is much more superior than iphone (and still getting stronger as it speak), it's and added bonus. Don't get this the other way but the only thing why we have more interest in iphone than any iphone owner was that we get to discuss how suck iphone is and we're so glad not to get into all the hype about it being the "best".

Sent from my (38 MFLOP) Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

I don't OCD, I just enjoy the best. Nexus One.

What's wrong with making fun of the competition? Nothing "Childish" about that. Plus this is a forum...where people discuss various topics about the forum...including competitors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Plus this is a forum...where people discuss various topics about the forum...
    Sorry, we have no forum forum, but we do have a site assistance section!

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    LOL.. we really need a snare drum smilie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    LOL.. we really need a snare drum smilie
    We'd both burn it out!

I work with a bunch of people that all have iPhones and are in iPhone heaven right now. They asked me what I thought of the new iPhone and I said that I'm not impressed with it for the exseption of the screen. I try to tell them that its all old news that there are phones that do all the same stuff, but its like talking to a wall. There only response is that it will sell millions. They are right about that. Then they bring up how my phone the Nexus One can't record in high and does not have a front facing camera. I tell them that its 6 months old and they don't care. I can think outside the box but they can't.

If there was no such thing as Android, or if there was no Nexus One level Android, I would get the iPhone 4. I do not feel that there is anyone in the field besides those two phones (at least not on AT&T). I think the iPhone 4 is a great jump up for the iPhone 3Gs users, and they have a right to be excited. However, I still prefer the Nexus one over the iPhone, and the couple few specs iPhone 4 has better then Nexus are not enough to sway the scale, for me.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links