Oih Google!: When's Froyo coming officially?

This is a discussion on Oih Google!: When's Froyo coming officially? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer I just came back from the future! The ota will start june 13. Iggy yours will come the next day on ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oih Google!: When's Froyo coming officially?

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I just came back from the future! The ota will start june 13. Iggy yours will come the next day on June 14. Boston will win the NBA Finals. Iphone 8g will finally get flash. Google takes over china and builds an actuall android that runs the company. New study reveals that butter is good for you, again. And Bigfoot is finally found.
    What about me & Megan Fox? Are we married? ... or at least gettin' busy twice a day! That would suffice

Who cares when the ota update is coming. I have owned the iCrap before and the closed nature sucks. I don't think Google was waiting to see what Apple was going to include because everything they were including in the new one is already on 2.1. Face it, Apple has fallen behind in the phone business. In another year Google will have released another 2 updates and Apple will still have the iPhone 4 out. Imagine how far behind they will be at that time. By the way I am running FroYo and it has made the N1 act like a brand new phone out of the box. Words don't do FroYo justice, you need to experience it to understand how fast it really is.

ANDROID ROCKS!!!

forget all this nonsense. go a little further ahead in the future and tell me if Argentina wins the world cup!!!
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Does Lindsey Lohan (now known as 'LL') get thrown in jail finally, or will she continue to be THE go-to distraction while the government chemtrails us and forces vaccines into our veins? Inquiring minds want to know!

tbh they probably didn't give a definite date as they don't know exactly how long it will take to make release worthy. Some defects might take anywhere from 1day to 10 days to fix. though it would be nice if they'd give us a target date

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    The Shuttle gets delayed only one day. You really enjoyed it soo much that it inspired you to write a best selling novel. It was later turned into a movie directed by Micheal Bay ...sorry.

Google said it will be released in a few weeks which makes me think atleast 3 - 4 weeks. If it was 2 weeks, they would have said "a couple" of weeks. They usually choose their words.
    oh great iphoneslayer soothsayer of the great Google, will my beloved Jayhawks be relegated to also-ran status or will they be part of the great googul football conference? Will we know by 2017?
    After they fire Coach Mangina, they join the week Big 10 conference. They finally win the NCAA Championship (BSC replaced by Playoffs) in 2023. However on a side note: The Longhorns won 10 straight championships and decided to sit that season out.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    I just came back from the future! The ota will start june 13. Iggy yours will come the next day on June 14. Boston will win the NBA Finals. Iphone 8g will finally get flash. Google takes over china and builds an actuall android that runs the company. New study reveals that butter is good for you, again. And Bigfoot is finally found.
    What about me & Megan Fox? Are we married? ... or at least gettin' busy twice a day! That would suffice
    Yes. After "Megan's" successful gender change operation, you two are happily married and living in Utah. BTW, after California sank into the Pacific Ocean, Utah now has the best beaches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

!

Argentina winning the world cup? Never, England all the way :-)
    As for the upgrade I hope you are right about the 13th that's my birthday and would make a great present! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    forget all this nonsense. go a little further ahead in the future and tell me if Argentina wins the world cup!!!
    Ahh yess they did. Then the fans started to riot and that was the begining of World War 3. Google invented real Anroids to end the War. Once later became President.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Does Lindsey Lohan (now known as 'LL') get thrown in jail finally, or will she continue to be THE go-to distraction while the government chemtrails us and forces vaccines into our veins? Inquiring minds want to know!
    She was in and out of jail soo many times that they named 3 prisons after her. The vaccines were actually a creation of Apple which was used to brainwash feable minded folks to buy their product. Then he used these "sheep" in World War 3 help Argentina; however they were defeated by the Androids in the Battle of Fanboy, thus ending the War.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links