Oih Google!: When's Froyo coming officially?

This is a discussion on Oih Google!: When's Froyo coming officially? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So we all know by now that the leaked release of Froyo was a release candidate for Nexus One handsets owned by the press. However, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oih Google!: When's Froyo coming officially?

Angry Oih Google!: When's Froyo coming officially?

So we all know by now that the leaked release of Froyo was a release candidate for Nexus One handsets owned by the press. However, Google said at the I/O developer conference back on the 20th May that Froyo would be rolled out OTA during the "next few weeks".

It's now been nearly 3 weeks and still nothing. I'm an impatient person and I don't want to root. I have the press version of Froyo but its just not good enough.

My impatience has inevitably led me to conspiracy theories, perhaps Google have been holding back the update until they knew exactly what the new iPhone 4 iOS was capable of so that they could make some last minute changes to compete if necessary!?

Please, if you know a Google employee and you can shed some light on this; let us all know!!
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am also dying to know...

Soon™

Hopefully really soon...

I just came back from the future! The ota will start june 13. Iggy yours will come the next day on June 14. Boston will win the NBA Finals. Iphone 8g will finally get flash. Google takes over china and builds an actuall android that runs the company. New study reveals that butter is good for you, again. And Bigfoot is finally found.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

:rofl3: iPhone that was a funny reply.
    I was thinking on the update last night and came to the conclusion it will either start rolling out next week or when Apple rolls out their new operating system for their phones.
    If it doesn't happen by then, personally, I am just not going to think about it anymore and be surprised when it does roll out.

Yeah Google have pretty much shot themselves in the foot by saying it would be released so soon in regards to impatient users/fans perception of them!

iPhoneSlayer, could you tell me if the last shuttle Discovery launch goes ahead on schedule, I'm flying to Miami in September and only get one chance to see it!
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

The Shuttle gets delayed only one day. You really enjoyed it soo much that it inspired you to write a best selling novel. It was later turned into a movie directed by Micheal Bay ...sorry.

Google said it will be released in a few weeks which makes me think atleast 3 - 4 weeks. If it was 2 weeks, they would have said "a couple" of weeks. They usually choose their words.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I have thought all along that Google wouldn't release until after Apple announced. I think the release will be better, more tweaks to upstage the Apple release. This competition is serious business.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I have thought all along that Google wouldn't release until after Apple announced. I think the release will be better, more tweaks to upstage the Apple release. This competition is serious business.
    I really hope your right. I love Apple for shaking up the technology business because it brings everyone new tech but I hate them because they think that nobody else is capable and they love setting their own rules. I wish Google the very best, please upstage Apple with the official Froyo!

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    The Shuttle gets delayed only one day. You really enjoyed it soo much that it inspired you to write a best selling novel. It was later turned into a movie directed by Micheal Bay ...sorry.

Google said it will be released in a few weeks which makes me think atleast 3 - 4 weeks. If it was 2 weeks, they would have said "a couple" of weeks. They usually choose their words.
    oh great iphoneslayer soothsayer of the great Google, will my beloved Jayhawks be relegated to also-ran status or will they be part of the great googul football conference? Will we know by 2017?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links