sms handcent

This is a discussion on sms handcent within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys i downloaded a new app handcent, it mimics the iphone bubble conversation and is more customizable. i was wondering if anyone has this ...

Thread: sms handcent

Question sms handcent

Hey guys

i downloaded a new app handcent, it mimics the iphone bubble conversation and is more customizable.

i was wondering if anyone has this app and see how they disabled their factory sms from getting duplicate text

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by dsun87 View Post
    Hey guys

i downloaded a new app handcent, it mimics the iphone bubble conversation and is more customizable.

i was wondering if anyone has this app and see how they disabled their factory sms from getting duplicate text

Thanks!
    Open the original messaging program, hit menu, settings, and then uncheck notifications.

Handcent has a great feature, if you don't know, that lets you give each contact a unique look and notification sound. For example, if I get a text from my dad, I hear Darth Vader saying "I am your father". A whiny friend gets Greenday "Do you have the time, to listen to me whine..." So freaking awesome.

Just open the standard app and go to its setting and disable notification.

thank you guys!!!!!!!

I tried to find SMS on simcard by Handcent but not found that function.

Default messaging could handle above task.

Regards.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links