t-mobile OTA 2.2

This is a discussion on t-mobile OTA 2.2 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by chach I had a dream last night I got mine woke up to check it with no luck Ahh yes, the lesser ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: t-mobile OTA 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by chach View Post
    I had a dream last night I got mine woke up to check it with no luck
    Ahh yes, the lesser known "I had a dream" speech.

I stopped checking my phone for updates. I know as soon as they start pushing the updates, the news will be all over the net. So relax, and wait.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I stopped checking my phone for updates. I know as soon as they start pushing the updates, the news will be all over the net. So relax, and wait.
    My thoughts exactly...

Ok here some tiny bit of news from Android Central:

For everybody who's asking us when the Nexus One will get its official update to Froyo, well, we still don't know. But Google employee passion-ate does give us an Android 2.2 update update (see what we just did there?). Anyhoo, here goes:
    Apologies for keeping everybody waiting. We are not intentionally holding back on Froyo, just improving the overall experience and quality.
    I don't have an exact date to share yet, but we are striving hard to OTA it ASAP. Stay tuned!
    OK, so we don't really know any more than we did before this post. But you'll take what we give you, and you'll like it. And in the meantime, you can check out all of our Froyo feature posts here [Nexus One support forums] Thanks,jaeisber, for the tip!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links