mysterious data going out

This is a discussion on mysterious data going out within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I was reading some forum on Iphone and during the night a lot of data are going out of their phone like 60,70 mb , ...

Thread: mysterious data going out

mysterious data going out

I was reading some forum on Iphone and during the night a lot of data are going out of their phone like 60,70 mb , so in a week you are out of the 200mb
    plan. So any one of you guys have noticed something similar on your bill.Did I mention they were a sleep during that time !!!!!!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've never seen anything like that on my N1. I only have a 500MB data plan, so if I did it would be going back to Google ASAP! An extra 200mb a week is ludicrous!!

I'd say they have something running in the background, but iPhone doesn't to background apps yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    I've never seen anything like that on my N1. I only have a 500MB data plan, so if I did it would be going back to Google ASAP! An extra 200mb a week is ludicrous!!

I'd say they have something running in the background, but iPhone doesn't to background apps yet.
    It's the subliminal messages Steve is sending to their phones at night telling them to buy an iPhone 4, oh and that multitasking is the future and they're getting it first because it's a magical. :rofl3:

Data

OK can any one check on your ATT account if during the night your phone is sending data OUT .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links