Screensaver Plus???

This is a discussion on Screensaver Plus??? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ok. I've looked and saw a lot of the screensavers for Nexuus One and any of them would probably be fine, but if you're a ...

Thread: Screensaver Plus???

Screensaver Plus???

Ok. I've looked and saw a lot of the screensavers for Nexuus One and any of them would probably be fine, but if you're a Nexuus One user and you've been out in the sun trying to see your screen u know its a daunting task.My question is, is there a screensaver out there that adresses the horrible problem of not being able to see the screen in sunlight, because thats the screensaver I want/need.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Everytime I'm in the sun and can't see the screen, I turn the brightness all the way up and usually have no problems.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Same here, iPS. I've got Beautiful Brightness widget on my main home screen, and when I'm outdoors, I automatically touch it. Works great for me, no problems in bright sun at all.

I'm in Oregon, so the only problem with seeing my Nexus One outside is that it gets wet when I look at it outside.

(FYI, that's a joke about it raining a lot here and us not seeing the sun in the last month. )
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Quote Originally Posted by kevindaledavis View Post
    I'm in Oregon, so the only problem with seeing my Nexus One outside is that it gets wet when I look at it outside.

(FYI, that's a joke about it raining a lot here and us not seeing the sun in the last month. )
    :nexusx:
    You also risk tripping when walking while looking at your Nexus One...all those stumps everywhere!

yeah, no prob here once I turn up the brightness. I believe there is a setting that will switch it for you automatically, but I've never tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    yeah, no prob here once I turn up the brightness. I believe there is a setting that will switch it for you automatically, but I've never tried it.
    there is, and it is much improved on 2.2
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links