Facebook

This is a discussion on Facebook within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; How do you get the chat box when your on your nexus once,i seen someone in turkey with it but I cant find it lol...

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Facebook

  1. #1
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981

    Facebook

    How do you get the chat box when your on your nexus once,i seen someone in turkey with it but I cant find it lol

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Android Jr Member Backnblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    How do you get the chat box when your on your nexus once,i seen someone in turkey with it but I cant find it lol
    Do you have 2.2 and Flash installed?
    You need both to have the chat AFAIK.

  4. #3
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    How do you get the chat box when your on your nexus once,i seen someone in turkey with it but I cant find it lol
    Do you have 2.2 and Flash installed?
    You need both to have the chat AFAIK.
    i have mate so how do i get it lol

  5. #4
    Android Lurker Mightytalldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    How do you get the chat box when your on your nexus once,i seen someone in turkey with it but I cant find it lol
    Do you have 2.2 and Flash installed?
    You need both to have the chat AFAIK.
    i have mate so how do i get it lol
    On 2.2 w/ Flash, start Facebook Touch, go to your home screen, scroll all the way to the bottom, press the "Full Site" button, then scroll back up to the left side of your page to chat option. Press on that, and it will bring up those people that are available. Choose someone, and start typing away. It works, though not as easily as you may like. :nexusx:

  6. #5
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post

    Do you have 2.2 and Flash installed?
    You need both to have the chat AFAIK.
    i have mate so how do i get it lol
    On 2.2 w/ Flash, start Facebook Touch, go to your home screen, scroll all the way to the bottom, press the "Full Site" button, then scroll back up to the left side of your page to chat option. Press on that, and it will bring up those people that are available. Choose someone, and start typing away. It works, though not as easily as you may like. :nexusx:
    nice one mate cheers

  7. #6
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Yo Just Download Ebuddy from the Market. Its way better than using the site
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  8. #7
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Yo Just Download Ebuddy from the Market. Its way better than using the site
    ive seen that before on a nokia sliceburgslim will download it later cheers

  9. #8
    Senior Member number 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Yo Just Download Ebuddy from the Market. Its way better than using the site
    ive seen that before on a nokia sliceburgslim will download it later cheers
    Will have to check that out. I've been using Hi FB as a chat client for facebook, and the UI is almost unbearably ugly.

  10. #9
    Junior Member pendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17
    why not use Meebo?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum