Google apologizes for FroYo holdback

This is a discussion on Google apologizes for FroYo holdback within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm sure most of you know about this Google employees response. Still no final release date...... Google employee responds to demand made for Android 2.2 ...

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Google apologizes for FroYo holdback

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sheanzy_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    548

    Google apologizes for FroYo holdback


  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Android Lurker Snickolaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1
    Well at least now we know Google didn't get taken over by terrorist and all of their hard work on Froyo is lost.

  4. #3
    Senior Member rioja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    741
    Maybe all the Android devices capable of running 2.2 will be updated at one time.

  5. #4
    Junior Member Beer Goggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Maybe all the Android devices capable of running 2.2 will be updated at one time.
    That's very doubtful, those other phone need to integrate a bunch of other crap with 2.2. That will take additional time that we don't need.

  6. #5
    Senior Member keyplyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    708
    Might as well just wait for gingerbread




  7. #6
    Member uheenada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Might as well just wait for gingerbread


    lol my thoughts exactly. If "gingerbread" is coming out in Q$ this year as they told us, froyo will very have short lifecycle at least on N1.

  8. #7
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by uheenada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Might as well just wait for gingerbread


    lol my thoughts exactly. If "gingerbread" is coming out in Q$ this year as they told us, froyo will very have short lifecycle at least on N1.
    Whose to say that gingerbread will be on time.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  9. #8
    Member uheenada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uheenada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Might as well just wait for gingerbread


    lol my thoughts exactly. If "gingerbread" is coming out in Q$ this year as they told us, froyo will very have short lifecycle at least on N1.
    Whose to say that gingerbread will be on time.
    valid point but isn't this the first time google unveils the next next update(gingerbread) while they haven't even released the immediate update(froyo)?

    When I heard this gingerbread news, I thought it would be similar to microsoft in the past when they concentrated on windows 7 since xp is released but to fill the gap b/w xp and 7, they released vista.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Sheanzy_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uheenada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Might as well just wait for gingerbread


    lol my thoughts exactly. If "gingerbread" is coming out in Q$ this year as they told us, froyo will very have short lifecycle at least on N1.
    Whose to say that gingerbread will be on time.
    :rofl3: iPhoneSlayer.. The sound of Gingerbread makes me angry.... as of right now, I just want FroYo lol. fml...

  11. #10

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum