Reminders, LED, Trackball

This is a discussion on Reminders, LED, Trackball within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have handcent and tried to change the color of the trackball on notifications but it still lights up white....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reminders, LED, Trackball

I have handcent and tried to change the color of the trackball on notifications but it still lights up white.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua32 View Post
    I have handcent and tried to change the color of the trackball on notifications but it still lights up white.
    unless you have your phone rooted or have Froyo FRF50 it will only flash white. Froyo will let it flash green for missed messages and blue for new messages on some facebook apps. :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    unless you have your phone rooted or have Froyo FRF50 it will only flash white. Froyo will let it flash green for missed messages and blue for new messages on some facebook apps. :nexusx:

Right. You need 2.2 to have a multi color trackball. I'm on it now, and using ChompSMS. Blinks blue when I get a new message.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    froyo will let it flash ANY color
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

How do I turn off the default "messaging" app to run only Handcent?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone69 View Post
    How do I turn off the default "messaging" app to run only Handcent?
    open the messaging app go to settings and uncheck notifications
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

The Outlook client app Touchdown by Nitrodesk pulses the trackball any color you want on email notifications.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links