Reminders, LED, Trackball

This is a discussion on Reminders, LED, Trackball within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ok so here's the deal, I have the Gmail Notifier app on my Nexus, and love it, i have to where it will remind me ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reminders, LED, Trackball

Lightbulb Reminders, LED, Trackball

Ok so here's the deal, I have the Gmail Notifier app on my Nexus, and love it, i have to where it will remind me every 2 minutes of a new email, and it will keep reminding me every 2 minutes until i check it ( love it for my mobile banking alerts)

My issue is that i keep my phone next to my computer at work, so when I receive a text or Gtalk, I get a vibration(once), but if I go to the break room, and come back, I wont know if I have something in there or not until i check it.

Is there anything out there that will keep reminding me of a new message?:nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You're joking right? I have the reminder LED setup on my new phone I just got yesterday and I had to disable it off last night because the thing was flashing in the bedroom and made me think that the cops had pulled up outside. I like the feature but not when I'm trying to sleep.

This should work for you too.

No I am not joking. LOL you mean to tell me that if I receive a text, the track ball will light up? Even after i have not checked it?

Yeah it flashes every few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by jnl813 View Post
    No I am not joking. LOL you mean to tell me that if I receive a text, the track ball will light up? Even after i have not checked it?
    it flashes every few seconds
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Is there a setting for this? I asked my friend to send me a text, and it lights up once i receive it ( trackball ) but nothing after staring at my phone for 5 minutes....?

Any word on an app for changing the trackball color? I Tried Trackball alert, but it wasnt supported.

Quote Originally Posted by jnl813 View Post
    Is there a setting for this? I asked my friend to send me a text, and it lights up once i receive it ( trackball ) but nothing after staring at my phone for 5 minutes....?
    menu-settings-sound-pulse notification light
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy34 View Post
    Any word on an app for changing the trackball color? I Tried Trackball alert, but it wasnt supported.
    yes handsent sms, gmail notifer, missed call
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Thanks for that information. I just tried the gmail notifier and it works perfectly! Never knew about this one before.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Thanks for that information. I just tried the gmail notifier and it works perfectly! Never knew about this one before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links