my frustration with Google Navigation

This is a discussion on my frustration with Google Navigation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Has anyone finding it is annoying to have turn by turn still working while you are on the phone? I wish Google auto-mute turn by ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my frustration with Google Navigation

my frustration with Google Navigation

Has anyone finding it is annoying to have turn by turn still working while you are on the phone?

I wish Google auto-mute turn by turn if I'm on the phone...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes! One hundred percent agree. I had a caller hang up on my irritated because he couldn't make out what I was saying as google nav ran its mouth.

hahaha... I'm just wondering what your boss would think when he hear... " you are now arriving at: Exotic Dancer" !!

I like the fact that it still works while I'm on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    I like the fact that it still works while I'm on the phone.
    Same here

Getting to my destination is much more important than talking on the phone while driving (illegal in my state anyways)

I'll just call them back if its really that important

The turn by turn voice quality sucks. If not improved with 2.2, I will keep my eye for another program. I don't think there any options at this point. Liked Telenav on my BB before buying the N1.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    The turn by turn voice quality sucks. If not improved with 2.2, I will keep my eye for another program. I don't think there any options at this point. Liked Telenav on my BB before buying the N1.

Ken
    That's a whole other subject Ken.

Navigon is working on an Android version of their Mobile Navigator. It's very nice, but expensive (probably about $70US).

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post

Ken

Navigon is working on an Android version of their Mobile Navigator. It's very nice, but expensive (probably about $70US).

Did some searching and says available for Android, But not on the N1 Market. Where can you get it? If no 2.2 voice improvement, I would pay for a quality program.

Just realized I should search this site and am hijacking this thread. Maybe I will start new one on this topic.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post

Ken

Did some searching and says available for Android, But not on the N1 Market. Where can you get it? If no 2.2 voice improvement, I would pay for a quality program.

Just realized I should search this site and am hijacking this thread. Maybe I will start new one on this topic.

Ken
    no dif in my version of 2.2
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Thanks Johnny

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links