No Exchange Support in 2.1

This is a discussion on No Exchange Support in 2.1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by vrykolas Originally Posted by rioja Originally Posted by vrykolas Touchdown is awesome as an exchange client. However, it separates the contacts, calendar, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Exchange Support in 2.1

Quote Originally Posted by vrykolas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vrykolas View Post
    Touchdown is awesome as an exchange client.
    However, it separates the contacts, calendar, email from the default Google apps (by design)...

I would prefer it to be integrated for calendar/contacts... but I guess that's how they designed it.
    Do you know if Touchdown can be set NOT to reply to a read receipt.

I had to remove my Exchange account off my N1 for that reason and I've yet to find a solution.
    I checked Touchdown on my N1 and couldn't find a setting to enable/disable read-receipt.

I did a google search and it also seems to confirm that it's not possible to configure it. For me it's not an issue (I don't care about read-receipt) but others might.

Support for "don't send message 'read' receipts" - NitroDesk TouchDown | Google Groups
    Thanks. Yea... I need it disabled for work. For the last few weeks I've been having to carry around my old BB 8300. It's really getting annoying, but I guess I have no choice. I don't think any app can do it on Android.

I too am able to get full Exchange support on my Nexus One. However, a coworker of mine who is on the Desire gets the same message you are referring to. I'm not sure what's up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links