Nexus one or My touch slide *please help*

This is a discussion on Nexus one or My touch slide *please help* within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Nexus will see the upgrades before any of the other phones. This in itself would drive me to choose the n1 over carrier phones....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus one or My touch slide *please help*

Nexus will see the upgrades before any of the other phones. This in itself would drive me to choose the n1 over carrier phones.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by pricej636 View Post
    Nexus will see the upgrades before any of the other phones. This in itself would drive me to choose the n1 over carrier phones.
    I think a lot of people do not care about this though. For most on this forum, we want the cutting edge all the time. But I think for the average consumer who wants a keyboard, the slide will be a better alternative. Since it comes with 2.1, it will have good app support for quite a while (at least a year and more if they upgrade to 2.2).

Just looking at the specs will tell you... Nexus One. The slide has a 600mhz processor and can't support live wallpapers. Yes it will get the 2.2 update sometime this year but it can't support all the options due to its limited hardware.

Unless your hellbent on having a querty keyboard, I'd say N1 all the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links