Does anyone know if google's coming up with nexus2?

This is a discussion on Does anyone know if google's coming up with nexus2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by d1mitrov Originally Posted by uheenada Originally Posted by d1mitrov i would not buy that. [/URL] Do you any any sources that make ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone know if google's coming up with nexus2?

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uheenada View Post

i would not buy that.
    [/URL]
    Do you any any sources that make you believe there would be no Nexus 2? I've seen tons of news/articles indicating N2 in coming months but never seen one single source saying google won't produce N2.
    I would love to see no N2 forever in fact I want google to discontinue N1 so I can feel exclusive as I have yet to meet someone with N1 yet!!
    i didnt say there will be no nexus 2 did i?
    i said that if thats the nexus2 i dont like the way it looks and i wont buy it.
    You misused a phrase" I would not buy that" There are 2 meanings to it.
    1. I do not believe what you said.
    2. I will not buy that product/whatever it be.
    When you said "I would not buy that" referring to my post it means you are not going to believe the story/article I posted. If you were more clear on your intentions with a phrase that has multiple interpretations, I would've understood you from the beginning.

As for the looks, I agree. I hate a physical keyboard when a touchscreen can do everything.

Do you any any sources that make you believe there would be no Nexus 2? I've seen tons of news/articles indicating N2 in coming months but never seen one single source saying google won't produce N2.
    I would love to see no N2 forever in fact I want google to discontinue N1 so I can feel exclusive as I have yet to meet someone with N1 yet!!
    When you said "I would not buy that" referring to my post it means you are not going to believe the story/article I posted. If you were more clear on your intentions with a phrase that has multiple interpretations, I would've understood you from the beginning.

As for the looks, I agree. I hate a physical keyboard when a touchscreen can do everything.
    lol if i intended to achieve that meaning i would have said "i dont buy that" or "i dont beleive this" or "this is fake" but anyyyyyyyyyyyway i can see how you can misunderstand it.
    but im glad we agree that this thing looks hideous
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Just ordered my Nexus one tonight! have it by Tuesday Hopefully! Talking to you guys real soon!

lol if i intended to achieve that meaning i would have said "i dont buy that" or "i dont beleive this" or "this is fake" but anyyyyyyyyyyyway i can see how you can misunderstand it.
    but im glad we agree that this thing looks hideous
    Yeah, that looks make me puke. Yuk!
    N1 is plenty fast for me even after a year from now so I'm 99% sure I won't ditch my N1 unless the replacement is better looking than N1!

Quote Originally Posted by bhubis View Post
    Just ordered my Nexus one tonight! have it by Tuesday Hopefully! Talking to you guys real soon!
    I can't stand waiting ! asdfsaf

No, I immediately understood what he was saying (that he would not buy that).

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post

No, I immediately understood what he was saying (that he would not buy that).
    Good job. Thinking too much isn't always good.

The original poster asked if there will be N2.
    So I told him yes.
    Then d1mitrov quoted on me and demanded a source as his nuance on his words are negative(meaning he doesn't trust me as he specifically said if I'm saying yes because I heard from the forum somewhere).
    So I did my quick search provided the link.
    d1mitrov's intention was he read the story I provided along with a pic, and he didn't like the look and said I would not buy that referring to a phone.
    However, because he expressed negativism towards N2 on his previous post my brain understood as other meaning; I still do not believe even with your source as how he's been talking about N2 backs me up to judge the other meaning than what he said word to word.
    If he was a bit more in details that he didn't like the looks(I only knew after his replies to my question, why he doesn't trust the source) or used a word like "purchase" instead of "buy" in this specific thread as "buy" can easily interpreted differently.

I don't know how you actively involve in forums of your interests, but this not believing about news replies are quite often. One person provides a link but still not believing it as internet can't be trusted 100% etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links