Does anyone know if google's coming up with nexus2?

This is a discussion on Does anyone know if google's coming up with nexus2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So I'm about to buy the nexus1 BUT i don't want to buy a $529 phone to find out 2 weeks later that theirs a ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know if google's coming up with nexus2?

Cool Does anyone know if google's coming up with nexus2?

So I'm about to buy the nexus1 BUT
    i don't want to buy a $529 phone to find out 2
    weeks later
    that theirs a new one coming out.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is this the next dead horse that we get to whip here in the forums?

Post by neonmonster:

Why can't T-Mobile get a decent phone?
    I love my Nexus One and all, and am happy with T-Mobile enough to continue using them...

But I'm still waiting for a decent keyboard phone to be available. Nexus One is a great phone, but there are too many issues with it to keep it in the long run.

Need a louder speaker and earpiece, and the other issues fixed with it.

Once a better phone comes out, I will be getting rid of the Nexus and switching. The Dell Lightning looks amazing, and I might have to switch to Windows7 phone.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:/ what do i do!!! i really want an n1 but some people sound really bummed on the outcome of the n1

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Is this the next dead horse that we get to whip here in the forums?

whip me please

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus1!:D View Post
    Post by neonmonster:

Why can't T-Mobile get a decent phone?
    I love my Nexus One and all, and am happy with T-Mobile enough to continue using them...

But I'm still waiting for a decent keyboard phone to be available. Nexus One is a great phone, but there are too many issues with it to keep it in the long run.

Need a louder speaker and earpiece, and the other issues fixed with it.

Once a better phone comes out, I will be getting rid of the Nexus and switching. The Dell Lightning looks amazing, and I might have to switch to Windows7 phone.

:/ what do i do!!! i really want an n1 but some people sound really bummed on the outcome of the n1
    That's just one person's opinion (and I disagree with Neon that TMO doesn't 'get decent phones'..just go compare carriers for yourself!, you'll discover TMO kicks butt in offerings) and you can find opinions on both ends of the spectrum. If you, or Neon, wants a 'keyboard phone', then YES, you WILL be disappointed. The N1 has no hard keyboard. Sidekicks rule on the hard keyboard front...and who has those? TMO.

:/ what do i do!!! i really want an n1 but some people sound really bummed on the outcome of the n1[/quote]

That's just one person's opinion (and I disagree with Neon that TMO doesn't 'get decent phones'..just go compare carriers for yourself!, you'll discover TMO kicks butt in offerings) and you can find opinions on both ends of the spectrum. If you, or Neon, wants a 'keyboard phone', then YES, you WILL be disappointed. The N1 has no hard keyboard. Sidekicks rule on the hard keyboard front...and who has those? TMO.[/QUOTE]

how do you feel about your n1 braaa?

It's my velvet glove, naked without it, I worry it will leave me for someone better.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    It's my velvet glove, naked without it, I worry it will leave me for someone better.
    I feel the same way just wish I did not have to go to sleep with it across the room charging it scares me it will run out on me but I know she is faithful but now I just need to find a ring she would like and a judge to marry us cause I'm in love with this phone. Do you think Vegas would elope me with my phone? Hmmm o well nexus one kicks as best phone out period
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

There will be Nexus 2 in coming months(but who knows the exact date). Motorola is making one. But of course we do not know the release date. Should be early next year. My usual cellphone life cycle is about 2 years so I'll probably skip the N2 and go with N3
    I'm just hoping that N1 continues to get the updates first(along with N2) after 3.0 gingerbread.
    I'm worrying more about google decides to no longer support updates on N1 once N2 is released. The key point about N2 would be how nice android OS will be integrating with the hardwares rather than how impressive the harwares would be alone. Right now, there are already several phones outperforms N1 but those phones don't integrate as well as N1 with android OS IMO. This becomes like computers now. Every couple weeks, there will be better ones. I wouldn't worry about N2 and get N1 now.

Quote Originally Posted by uheenada View Post
    There will be Nexus 2 in coming months(but who knows the exact date). Motorola is making one. But of course we do not know the release date. Should be early next year. My usual cellphone life cycle is about 2 years so I'll probably skip the N2 and go with N3
    I'm just hoping that N1 continues to get the updates first(along with N2) after 3.0 gingerbread.
    I'm worrying more about google decides to no longer support updates on N1 once N2 is released. The key point about N2 would be how nice android OS will be integrating with the hardwares rather than how impressive the harwares would be alone. Right now, there are already several phones outperforms N1 but those phones don't integrate as well as N1 with android OS IMO. This becomes like computers now. Every couple weeks, there will be better ones. I wouldn't worry about N2 and get N1 now.

:eek: i just hope it isn't soon
    !! I just orderd my n1!!
    cant wait!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links