In ear phones

This is a discussion on In ear phones within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Thinking of getting a Klipsch in ear headphone i take it they are compatable with the N1 however if i am not interested in receiving ...

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: In ear phones

  1. #1
    Junior Member simon9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    24

    In ear phones

    Thinking of getting a Klipsch in ear headphone i take it
    they are compatable with the N1 however if i am not
    interested in receiving or making calls through the headset
    does anyone the best model to go for,lets say money
    no object (eek).

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Senior Member keyplyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    708
    I'm a happy Klipsch user. Work great on N1.

    Klipsch S4 is a great set of phones (no mic) for about $70 (prices vary depending where you get them.) They are crystal clear and are very comfortable. They have a bass boost, but it is not artificial. They also look very cool.

    (Klipsch S4i has the mic)


    [added]
    Note: If you get phones that are *too* good, MP3s will sound poor.



  4. #3
    Senior Member antikryst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    I'm a happy Klipsch user. Work great on N1.

    Klipsch S4 is a great set of phones (no mic) for about $70 (prices vary depending where you get them.) They are crystal clear and are very comfortable. They have a bass boost, but it is not artificial. They also look very cool.

    (Klipsch S4i has the mic)


    [added]
    Note: If you get phones that are *too* good, MP3s will sound poor.

    mp3s will still sound good as long as you encoded them in a high bit rate. i have a pair of shure e4cs which were about $300. as long as mp3s are encoded in 256 kbps you are fine.

  5. #4
    Junior Member Pratt221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    I'm a happy Klipsch user. Work great on N1.

    Klipsch S4 is a great set of phones (no mic) for about $70 (prices vary depending where you get them.) They are crystal clear and are very comfortable. They have a bass boost, but it is not artificial. They also look very cool.

    (Klipsch S4i has the mic)


    [added]
    Note: If you get phones that are *too* good, MP3s will sound poor.

    I also have these phones, and they are quite amazing for their price. I would spring for the mic version though just for the freedom to use them as a headset.

  6. #5
    Junior Member simon9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    24
    Great comments thanks ,sold on the idea now will go ahead and buy cheers all.

  7. #6
    Junior Member Pratt221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by simon9 View Post
    Great comments thanks ,sold on the idea now will go ahead and buy cheers all.
    Enjoy! Remember to update us on the level of satisfaction you receive with your purchase.

  8. #7
    Junior Member simon9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    24
    Certainly will may save up for the x10.However i have issues exporting on to my phone,Problem is when i connect my phone to the laptop it says windows has found some faults in the phone and do i wont it to correct them,also says windows needs to install drivers on the phone.What do i do ? the other thing is exporting on to the phone cannot find how to.To hold my hands up i have a hard time with the terminology and finding my way around windows so can you guys please help.

  9. #8
    Junior Member Pratt221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by simon9 View Post
    Certainly will may save up for the x10.However i have issues exporting on to my phone,Problem is when i connect my phone to the laptop it says windows has found some faults in the phone and do i wont it to correct them,also says windows needs to install drivers on the phone.What do i do ? the other thing is exporting on to the phone cannot find how to.To hold my hands up i have a hard time with the terminology and finding my way around windows so can you guys please help.
    I can't help you with your windows issue, but I can tell you that the build quality on the X10 is less than stellar. There have been many complaints against them for breaking after a short period's use. I would still go with the S4's if I were you. Just my 2 cents.

  10. #9
    Junior Member simon9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    24
    Well received thank you .

  11. #10
    Junior Member Pratt221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17
    Anytime, Nexus Neighbor.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum