do u have google voice?

This is a discussion on do u have google voice? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; if so, what kind of setup do u have? i downloaded fring & sipdroid but dunno what to do...sorry for the newbiness...i called the philippines ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do u have google voice?

do u have google voice?

if so, what kind of setup do u have? i downloaded fring & sipdroid but dunno what to do...sorry for the newbiness...i called the philippines using GV for .11 cents a minute! pretty cheap...

any suggestions? TIA
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    if so, what kind of setup do u have? i downloaded fring & sipdroid but dunno what to do...sorry for the newbiness...i called the philippines using GV for .11 cents a minute! pretty cheap...

any suggestions? TIA
    Not sure I understand your question... what do you mean by "what kind of setup do we have?"
    Jason
    Nexus One

he's saying that he wants to know if we're using it as voip i think
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

any suggestions? TIA
    When I set up the VOIP calling through SIPagent I used my Gizmo5 account to make the calls. Do you have a Gizmo5 account?

do u have google voice?

why yes I do

I only use it as voice mail; I like the transcriptions and the visual aspect of it.

Does anyone know how to configure any of this to use to call international for free using wifi? Sorry if this has been covered already.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Does anyone know how to configure any of this to use to call international for free using wifi? Sorry if this has been covered already.
    While this link (it's a Google Doc file) won't let you call for free as far as I know, it's at least a good starting point to get VOIP setup on your phone and linked to your GV account. It would be a matter of finding a SIP provider that does free calling for the Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post

any suggestions? TIA
    When I set up the VOIP calling through SIPagent I used my Gizmo5 account to make the calls. Do you have a Gizmo5 account?
    nope...no gizmo5 account...when i try to sign up, it says temporarily disabled??
    i dl'd the gv dialer from the market and thats wut i use right now...
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Switch VM Back and Forth?

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to switch back to your carrier's VM on the fly if you wanted to do so. So, let's say that today I want everything to go to carrier's VM and then tomorrow, have it go back to Google Voice. Is there a way to do that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links