what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?

This is a discussion on what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; call quality: people have told me it can be pretty bad, but i;ve not heard it myself touch sensitivity: sometimes the screen becomes unresponsive or ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?

call quality: people have told me it can be pretty bad, but i;ve not heard it myself

touch sensitivity: sometimes the screen becomes unresponsive or behaves erratically and it is impossible to press stuff on the screen. Seems to happen when I'm in bed, and wiping the screen seems to help fix it. (Is it a static electricity issue or my body losing capacitance?)

screen can be hard to read in bright sunlight, though not had too many problems with this

I live and die by my calendar. The only thing I don't like is that the OS in the phone can't search in the calendar without an add-on app. PowerSearch worked until the "sort-of-froyo" update. Searchify works.

If anything (which really is not a big long list) would be the touch screen.. very rarely does it 'wig' out on me..but when it does I just turn it 90 degrees and back upright and all is good.

This phone is the best phone IMO that is out on the streets as of now. And I really know it will be better when Froyo comes out for the ATT versions *cough hurry up google*.

I keep a open mind when I spend $$$$ on something electronic and I do my homework on what is out there.. YET even though the Iphone is a nice phone.. its one drawback is the company who makes it..Apple. I have not really liked Apple computers since the '80s, but I am amazed and their Ipod/Iphone etc etc products..just will never buy one cause of Apples thinking (and I finally got to fiddle with a Ipad.. great device.. a step in the right direction but for the tablet market ALOT of room for improvment) *cough google/android tablet should come out*.

It is nice to be alive with the way technology has jumped since the '80s till now and will keep getting better.

User error....

Talking

I think the biggest weakness is the lack of marketing it has had. The phone is by far the best on the market but google dropped the ball when it comes to marketing the phone. Oh well, i guess we have one and that's all that matters!

Radio..still the weak point, and likely not a fixable (hardware deficiency). Would love to be wrong, though!

radio and battery life

touch screen issue unpredictable, multi-touch and weak reception every in 2 or 3 bars.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    call quality: people have told me it can be pretty bad, but i;ve not heard it myself
    I've been getting that a lot lately. I never had it an issue when i had my old mytouch but with the nexus... it sounds bad or no low.

But honestly this phone has great in some many other ways it pretty much covers the downside.

Never had a problem with sound but my touch screen gives me problems all the time l' m hopping froyo 2. 2 fixes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links