what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?

This is a discussion on what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Most of the weaknesses of the N1 have been addressed in the froyo update, tbh. It's laser fast now, it tethers, has flash, and the ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?

Re: what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?

Most of the weaknesses of the N1 have been addressed in the froyo update, tbh. It's laser fast now, it tethers, has flash, and the phone/web buttons along the bottom are a welcome addition

Sent from my Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt221 View Post
    Most of the weaknesses of the N1 have been addressed in the froyo update, tbh. It's laser fast now, it tethers, has flash, and the phone/web buttons along the bottom are a welcome addition
    I've got to agree. Any software requests are fixed with Froyo.

Hardware wise there's only two things people complain about:
    1) Battery life (This doesn't really count since people could fix this easily by having a spare to last all day)
    2) Touchscreen

This leaves the Touchscreen as the main "problem" since it can't be fixed.

It doesn't bother me though since the Touchscreen multitouch "issue" only has to deal with playing multitouch games. Personally I would ALWAYS rather play emulator classics with my wiimote instead of shallow android games.

Re: what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?

Most of the weaknesses of the N1 have been addressed in the froyo update, tbh. It's laser fast now, it tethers, has flash, and the phone/web buttons a
    I've got to agree. Any software requests are fixed with Froyo.

Hardware wise there's only two things people complain about:
    1) Battery life (This doesn't really count since people could fix this easily by having a spare to last all day)
    2) Touchscreen

This leaves the Touchscreen as the main "problem" since it can't be fixed.

It doesn't bother me though since the Touchscreen multitouch "issue" only has to deal with playing multitouch games. Personally I would ALWAYS rather play emulator classics with my wiimote instead of shallow android games.
    I'm not sure if you know, but with 2.1 update 1 they added device wide multi-touch. Also, the battery has been completely sufficient and lasts me at least a full day with moderate to high usage. Froyo also makes the OS more efficient, so the batter life will be better once you update.

Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Ak17 View Post
    The screen performs pretty poorly in direct sunlight. Really hard to see.
    this and random loss of signal

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links