what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?

This is a discussion on what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one? For me it is the unpredictable of the touch screen....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?

Unhappy what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?

what is the biggest weakness of the nexus one?
    For me it is the unpredictable of the touch screen.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry ... hard as I try, I can't think of any! I've had nothing but the best from my N1, and with FroYo it's even better.

Mine is the temporary but extremely frustrating 5-15minute periods when the phone freezes. The phone will just get stuck and even the force close box is unresponsive. It sorts itself out but for that period it is killer. This happens about once a week. I don't think it's a rogue app. The phone is unrooted running froyo. Otherwise I love the phone

I've had the phone completely lose coverage for no reason whatsoever, even when I physically have eyes on the cell tower.

Poor radio performance. Second biggest weakness is hard to think of by comparison.

it wasn't out sooner

The screen performs pretty poorly in direct sunlight. Really hard to see.

That multi-touch bug.

You know how the axis flip when things get complex? Yea that... Makes gaming a little (just a little) irritating.

BUT! I found this to be very app dependent. The dev for Gameboid seems to have done a good job. I can manage to play some involving games even with that bug.

Not sure if its just my nexus (or a few) but, there's visible ghosting after black text on a white background

I've played around with the desire, and it doesn't seem to be visible on their screens. It does get less noticeable when brightness is turned up high (which the desire was)

Besides that, I think its a great phone

the black screen on the email with white lettering.

the touch screen... no real multitouch on the keyboard like the iphone. other limitations hopefully will be addressed in the final froyo build or with gingerbread.... sad to say... the hardware will stay as it is.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links