History of your phones...list them

This is a discussion on History of your phones...list them within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by safeplayer22 Looking at everyone's list, it seems Nokia and Motorola were the biggest manufacturers at the time (90's). They are still big ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: History of your phones...list them

mah
    Quote Originally Posted by safeplayer22 View Post
    Looking at everyone's list, it seems Nokia and Motorola were the biggest manufacturers at the time (90's). They are still big today of course.
    I personally think the Moto Razr is the best flip-phone design wise. It was slim, sleek and the buttons felt great when pressing...hahaha
    My more serious reply would be that I've owned 9 or 10 phones before getting my N1; the first was a Motorola flip phone, in the mid-90's. Of those phones, I've owned two BlackBerrys, one Danger (the original Sidekick), and the others were all either Motorola or Nokia.

Motorola Startac
    Samsung SGH something
    Motorola V something
    Motorola Razr
    Motorola Razr (Different edition)
    Blackberry 7105
    Blackberry 8700
    Blackberry 8100
    Blackberry 8320
    Blackberry 8100
    iPhone 2G
    Blackberry 8320
    iPhone 3G
    Blackberry 8900
    Blackberry 9700
    Nexus One

As you can see I am an big Blackberry fan still am but I do love my Nexus One.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1k View Post
    This is my list. I welcome your comments lol

Motorola
    RAZR V3, E680, V300, SLVR L2, Q9H, Z6, Milestone (2 times)

Samsung

D500, i8910 HD

Nokia
    7210, E61i (2 times), 6620, N95, E71 (3 times), N97, E72

Sony
    T610, K750, K850, P1i, X10

LG
    Prada

Apple
    Iphone 2G (2 times), Iphone 3G (2 times), Iphone 3Gs (3 times)

Palm
    Treo 650

Blackberry
    Pearl 8100 CDMA, 8800 World Edition CDMA, Curve 8320 CDMA, Bold 9000, Bold 9700

HTC
    HTC
T-Mobile Dash, HTC Tytn, HTC S640 CDMA, HTC Touch, HTC Touch Diamond CDMA, HTC G1 T-Mobile, HTC G1 Dream (Rogers), HTC Magic, HTC Hero European, HTC Hero Telus, Google Nexus One (2 times)

Misc Old Skool
    Analog Nokia Phone, Kyocera Flip CDMA
    Dude, seriously, you've got a problem. You need an intervention. How long is your average phone ownership? It has to be 2 weeks maximum. Seven iPhones? Didn't you learn the lesson after #1? I think if I owned a cellphone store and therefore got to use any phone I wanted at any time for free, I still wouldn't have tried as many as you have.

Stunned!

From my first cell in February 1990 I'm still only on #10 now (averaging 2 years per phone it seems).
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Dude, seriously, you've got a problem. You need an intervention. How long is your average phone ownership? It has to be 2 weeks maximum. Seven iPhones? Didn't you learn the lesson after #1? I think if I owned a cellphone store and therefore got to use any phone I wanted at any time for free, I still wouldn't have tried as many as you have.

Stunned!
    ROFL

This has gotta be the funniest response I could have hoped for. I couldn't stop laughing thinking about this guy actually being on the show Intervention for phone rehab :rofl3:

2003 - Panasonic GD75 (It was a pretty advanced phone for back then It had this setting for auto turn on and off!)

2005 - Sharp Gx20 (had the most awesome screen :D I can dare say, it even looks better than some current LCD's),

2005 - Nokia 8310 (Yes, it was ugly...)

2006 - Sony Ericsson W800 (Pretty good phone Just a little lag...)

2008 - Sony Ericsson W580 (Lighter, faster and prettier than W800, it had flashy lights on the sides!)

2009 - Nokia 5800 (Bad experiences (Lag, crash, have to pull battery out, bad build quality, pretty heavy... We had our highs and lows, then it died and wouldn't charge)

2010 - Nexus one!!! (No need for explanations here. Best phone, EVER)

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post

Stunned!
    ROFL

This has gotta be the funniest response I could have hoped for. I couldn't stop laughing thinking about this guy actually being on the show Intervention for phone rehab :rofl3:
    Ya I know it's a disease.

My wife doesn't even ask anymore. She just shakes her head
    I tried to tell her one time that it least it wasn't women. That didn't go over too well... lol

Even the kids I teach at high school think I am a freak.

Oh well, at least when I know my phones.

Ya and I have no idea about the iPhone thing. What was I thinking? :iphone:

97- Some huge ass phone I can't remember.
    99- Big Motorola from Primeco.
    2001- Motorola flip phone (loved this one) from Verizon
    2005- Samsung flip phone SCH540(i think)
    2009- LG Xenon
    5 months later, phone dies and manufacturer refuses to cover it under warranty. Will never buy another LG phone.
    2010- N1!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1k View Post
    Ya I know it's a disease.
    First step is admitting you have a problem

Now how can we cure you ? I know, let's get you the best phone in the world right now. Oh wait, you've already got it

See if you can stick with it till the end of the year
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Quote Originally Posted by fiercefire View Post
    97- Some huge ass phone I can't remember.
    99- Big Motorola from Primeco.
    Big phones in 97? They were all small by then. The Motorola 8200 I had around that time, and transitioning into the Samsung SGH-600 were both smaller than the nexus one in all but thickness (and they were only about as thick as a Nokia N95 so it's not like they were thick).

Are you sure you don't mean 87 ? Now then there were some huge ass phones around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links