Just a little joke...

This is a discussion on Just a little joke... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Now 1st off, i apologise if this joke is in the wrong place,mods...feel free to move it if it belongs somewhere else Here goes... Apparently ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a little joke...

Just a little (iPhone) joke...

Now 1st off, i apologise if this joke is in the wrong place,mods...feel free to move it if it belongs somewhere else

Here goes...

Apparently theres now an app for the iPhone that allows you to play a Vuvuzella(World Cup fans will be familiar with these).
    Imagine that...the most pointless, annoying instrument in the whole world which all of these brainless (___insert swear word___) are clinging to like flies to ****e...and now it has a Vuvuzella app !!!

From the comments below, ive taken the liberty of highlighting the part that you really should be concentrating on!!!

Well, i thought it was funny anyways, pmsl :rofl3:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Even funnier...there's an app for those damn things in Android Market, too

Annoying is right! And the funny thing about it... when you watch Soccer on TV its almost best muted because it sounds like a freaking bee hive. You can't even hear the guy speaking. Its ANNOYING!!! Is everyone even watching the game or are they more involved playing that stupid insturment... if you can even call it one.

Quote Originally Posted by uksteve84 View Post
    Now 1st off, i apologise if this joke is in the wrong place,mods...feel free to move it if it belongs somewhere else

Here goes...

Apparently theres now an app for the iPhone that allows you to play a Vuvuzella(World Cup fans will be familiar with these).
    Imagine that...the most pointless, annoying istrument in the whole world which all of these brainless (___insert swear word___) are clinging to like flies to ****e...and now it has a Vuvuzella app !!!

Well, i thought it was funny anyways, pmsl :rofl3:
    ............nice..............
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I must be the only one that doesn't mind them. Watched quite a lot of World Cup games and they don't bother me. It's all part of having the World Cup in different countries

Have you seen (heard) the vuvuzela version of this forum?

Vuvuzela Time! - View any website like you're at the South Africa World Cup!

:D
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

How.. or even WHY on earth would anyone want to listen to that while searching around on the web!? That would drive me insaine! If you let some terrorist listen to that for 24 hours they would probably end up killing themselves. LOL Its worse than a Kazoo (however you spell it) and at least with those you can make a song using this. Like I said before this sounds like I am just listening to a bee hive. Just shut your eyes and you'll feel like your right next to one... go ahead... try it!

you all are to focused on the wrong part of the joke.
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I dunno if im amazed or sad, that only Johnny has actually read the joke properly, so that he got it...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    you all are to focused on the wrong part of the joke.
    :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I admit I had to go back and read it again. Brilliant !!
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links