Question about physical defects of the nexus

This is a discussion on Question about physical defects of the nexus within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hello everyone i just received my nexus one yesterday and i was using it today and noticed a tiny pin hole air bubble underneath the ...

Thread: Question about physical defects of the nexus

Question about physical defects of the nexus

hello everyone i just received my nexus one yesterday and i was using it today and noticed a tiny pin hole air bubble underneath the screen. i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if you would recommend exchanging it for a new one.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jemx33 View Post
    hello everyone i just received my nexus one yesterday and i was using it today and noticed a tiny pin hole air bubble underneath the screen. i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if you would recommend exchanging it for a new one.

You sure it's not the protective plastic?
    Androidfied.

i removed the plastic that was around the phone. is there another protective plastic underneath that?

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jemx33 View Post
    i removed the plastic that was around the phone. is there another protective plastic underneath that?
    Don't remember, but I never heard of that problem before.
    Androidfied.

there isnt a protective film on the screen. just the plastic that wrapped the phone. when i tilt it at an angle it looks like its in between. not on the surface of the screen or on the lcd itself

might be oil residue. i get that on the sides of the screen when using the stock pouch that came with the nexus. a good wipe down (with some effort) with a lint free cloth gets it off. thought it was air bubbles also at first.

hopefully this is just what you have.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links