n1 browser? youtube?

This is a discussion on n1 browser? youtube? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, my contract is up next month and i'm contemplating a new phone. Now i've been anticipating the iphone 4 for awhile, but after realizing ...

Thread: n1 browser? youtube?

n1 browser? youtube?

Hi, my contract is up next month and i'm contemplating a new phone. Now i've been anticipating the iphone 4 for awhile, but after realizing that my top priority is not really on apps or streamlined interface, but more on internet browsing and youtube or online movie streaming, i've narrowed my choices down to the Nokia N900 and Nexus One. Now the n900 is a fantastic little mobile computer, but the lack of support really kills it for me. Everyone says their browser is the best around and shows websites in desktop version. Flash is 9.4. So what about the Nexus One? Does it also have a very good browser, that displays most websites in their original intended version, with javascript and activeX also working?

Does it also display the FULL version of youtube.com, not the crappy mobile one with very limited selections? Is the video quality good?

What about streaming websites like justin.tv and the such? thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I love the browser on the N1. It does all of that you mentioned. Full Youtube and Justin.tv access. Plus the N1 is running Flash 10.1
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

The browser is extremely fast and renders exactly like desktop. It has flash 10 support and the youtube allows for hd streaming. The youtube player is amazing!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links