Nexus One Capacitive Buttons fixed with froyo?

This is a discussion on Nexus One Capacitive Buttons fixed with froyo? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So i've heard some sites talking about fixing the capacitive buttons on nexus. To me it seems that the buttons work fine except they placed ...

Thread: Nexus One Capacitive Buttons fixed with froyo?

Nexus One Capacitive Buttons fixed with froyo?

So i've heard some sites talking about fixing the capacitive buttons on nexus. To me it seems that the buttons work fine except they placed the point of contact slightly above the white icons. In theory it should be east to relocate the point of contact directly on the icons since the entire screen is capacitive. Does anyone have a definitive yes or no on wether froyo has indeed fixed this issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm running Froyo and the button's response is are greatly improved for me. Still not perfect, but much better.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    I'm running Froyo and the button's response is are greatly improved for me. Still not perfect, but much better.
    I agree it's more accurate now.

Still cannot believe how much whining occurred before the buttons were "fixed" over an inaccuracy of less than 1mm of space where you would press :rolleyes:

Within 2 days of using a N1, you'll forget all about where to push the button and you'll hit them perfect almost every time.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links