*NEW* Inexpensive Cell Plan with Unlimited Data

This is a discussion on *NEW* Inexpensive Cell Plan with Unlimited Data within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just signed up with them. International texting is also unlimited/free. Their website contains a listing of associated countries. I routinely text to the UAE, so ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW* Inexpensive Cell Plan with Unlimited Data

Just signed up with them. International texting is also unlimited/free. Their website contains a listing of associated countries. I routinely text to the UAE, so this saves me a bundle over T-Mobiles CONUS only texting. No additional taxes or fees also. Still trying to figure out how to configure for data though. Working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luq07 View Post
    I checked them out but I have one question. Their terms say no tethering. Froyo offers tethering. Have you tried tethering your phone? Have they complained? :-)
    Sorry I didn't see your comment until now. I have used tethering, but just as a proof of concept. It works. Not really sure how they can stop you.

I received a DM from someone interested in using MySimpleMobile, but they have the ATT version of the NexusOne. I thought I should respond here as well.

You can use any GSM phone with MySimpleMobile, but your Data speeds will be limited to EDGE if you don't have the correct bands on your phone. The ATT version has different bands on the radio than the Tmobile version.

Any phone you can use on Tmobile you can use on MySimpleMobile and get 3G Data Speeds (NexusOne, MyTouch3G slide, Samsung Vibrant!, regular mytouch, samsung behold, HD2, and a few Blackberrys). Here are all the 3G phones Unsupported Browser

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumyunguy View Post
    My understanding was that with the N1 you could only get the specific Tmobile plan.

500 talk minutes. Unlimited nights and weekends. Unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile minutes. Unlimited domestic messaging including SMS, MMS, IM. Android Unlimited Web. $79.99 per month.

Also the Even More Plus requires a 2 year contract, and there would be taxes and fees on top of that cost.
    Yeah, if you subsidize the Nexus One then your stuck paying $80/mo to T-mobile for 2 years.

BUT... I bought it without a contract ($529) and went with T-mobile's contract free Even More Plus plan for $50/mo for Voice + Data

It's MUCH better to go with T-Mobiles contract free Even More Plus Plans.

You are talking about the 500 minute plan, not the unlimited one.

wow im so happy you posted this. i am too on simple mobile.

im using a iphone now and i flipping hate it... makes me mad actually lol.

everyday i keep looking at this phone online nexus one... but i was curious on how fast the internet will be.. and if it tethers... so it tethers? does it tether accurate 3g speeds?

if so that will mean i can cancel my att internet service and save 50 dollars a month...no?

Quote Originally Posted by openid View Post
    wow im so happy you posted this. i am too on simple mobile.

im using a iphone now and i flipping hate it... makes me mad actually lol.

everyday i keep looking at this phone online nexus one... but i was curious on how fast the internet will be.. and if it tethers... so it tethers? does it tether accurate 3g speeds?

if so that will mean i can cancel my att internet service and save 50 dollars a month...no?
    If you have Froyo you can setup tethering.

If you get 3G in your area you will get 3G speeds.

In MySimpleMobile FAQ, they do not allow tethering "Can a customerís phone be used as a modem? No, Simple Mobile does not allow tethering the phone as a modem." OMG! Simple Mobile

I would not cancel your normal internet service and rely on MSM to not realize what is going on. Eventually when you are rolling through GBs of data they are going to figure it out.

I would consider tethering a once in a while option. Not something you would do all the time.

arg i want a nexus one .. i think i may get one this month if i save enough up..its my birthday afterall!

im so tired of iphones u have no idea

How come there no extra fees? No sales tax either?

It is prepay, so you have paid a flat fee for the service. There are no taxes. It is either $40 / $50 / $60 a month. That's it!

I did a speed test this morning and got 2.2 down and 1.7 up on 3g

ya according to their base beliefs, they want to offer us SIMPLE mobilization. omg i have to get a nexus one this month...... 529 price sticks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links