Swype Keyboard availability?

This is a discussion on Swype Keyboard availability? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So the final beta is out. If your not already a beta tester is there a way to get swype today on your nexus?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swype Keyboard availability?

Swype Keyboard availability?

So the final beta is out. If your not already a beta tester is there a way to get swype today on your nexus?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I used the most obvious way: signed up on the site and requested to be a part of the beta group, and got my invite yesterday. I'm sure there are other ways too but I wouldn't know them
    My sigs keep getting

Swype | Text Input for Screens

I signed up two days ago and reeived invitation after 4 hrs

Yes, go sign-up. It appears they're letting anyone in now.

i downloaded this for my nexus and didnt work well.... can someone please confirm that it work for the n1

It works for the N1. I'm still getting used to it, but I think I like it better than the normal keyboard. It's debatable wheather it's faster, but I find myself not having to make corrections as much. I think I will be able to swype much more faster once I get the hang of it.

I'm really surprised at how fast you can move,not having to be too accurate and still get the word you want.

Quote Originally Posted by windmill360 View Post
    It works for the N1. I'm still getting used to it, but I think I like it better than the normal keyboard. It's debatable weather it's faster, but I find myself not having to make corrections as much. I think I will be able to swype much more faster once I get the hang of it.

I'm really surprised at how fast you can move,not having to be too accurate and still get the word you want.
    thanks, i just signed up for the beta and got the email link right after.

Quote Originally Posted by vollrathian View Post
    i downloaded this for my nexus and didnt work well.... can someone please confirm that it work for the n1
    Sometimes it does screw up for me. Every-so-often I go back to the HTC IME keyboard and take a break from Swype. The HTC keyboard is pretty sweet too, even though you have to tap to type.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Works fine for me. No issues here. I wish I could add the VTT button on there.
    Androidfied.

It's funny, cause I never encounter the problems everyone has lol. Swype is flawless on my Nexus, and I'm already used to it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links