What is the worst thing to happen to your nexus 1

This is a discussion on What is the worst thing to happen to your nexus 1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by N1David Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer Originally Posted by N1David I have stepped on mine same scenario - on the floor charging. I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the worst thing to happen to your nexus 1

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post

I have stepped on mine same scenario - on the floor charging. I didn't put my full foot on it just the toes. I now have it on my sofa or end table when charging...which brings me to next bad thing...My granddaughter loves my phone (I downloaded a bubble program that I play with her on my Nexus One) one day she grabbed it off the table and was pressing the screen really hard trying to get the program to come up or screen to light.
    It survived thankfully and she still tries to grab it when grandpa is not looking.
    My 3 yr old neices main goal in life is to play with my phone. So I have to keep an extra eye on it when ever she is at my house. She wants me to play Radio Gaga on it over and over again. God I hate that song!
    oh, , the young ones keep us on our toes don't they? Thankfully my granddaughter isn't old enough yet to request songs - she will be 18 months on Sunday.
    Same problem for me with the nieces/nephews. I try to fool them with my old BB 8300, but alas, they're getting too smart for me

They know the difference between an old beaten-up Blackberry and the Nexus One now! :rofl3:

I dropped mine in a puddle of beer. The trackball was acting up after that until i cleaned it with alcohol.
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

Nothing too bad it faceplanted on to a marble floor cause my friend accidentally turned around and didn't know I was there. Nothing bad happen just a tiny microscopic scratch near the left side of the trackball

1) Tried to remove it from the car dock one-handed, popped right out without my hand grabbing it, right into a big cup of iced tea. I literally sucked all the water out, opened up the back and removed the battery, went inside and threw it in a baggie of dry rice and left it overnight. Was dry the next day, fired right up...and the on/off/sleep button seems to work better now! :rofl3:

2) Swype beta install never worked. Went round and round with their support with no resolve. Finally, went with a Factory Reset...what a PITA to do on a 6 month old phone set up just the way you liked it. Still sorting it two days later, but swype works now (and I'm not that impressed yet). :|

Mine didn't survive the faceplant onto a concrete driveway... :suicide_fool-edit:

The glass broke but the LCD is intact. I put a screen protector over it so I can still use it until I can afford to get it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Luq07 View Post
    Mine didn't survive the faceplant onto a concrete driveway... :suicide_fool-edit:

The glass broke but the LCD is intact. I put a screen protector over it so I can still use it until I can afford to get it fixed.
    That would really suck. But at least you can still use it.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

i had pocket lent kinda stuck to the trackball today but luckily it came right off by pressing the track ball and pulling it out

i wish there was a button like on the iphone instead of the trackball... i never use that thing and it suks cause they change color (mine hasent yet)

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    My 3 yr old neices main goal in life is to play with my phone. So I have to keep an extra eye on it when ever she is at my house. She wants me to play Radio Gaga on it over and over again. God I hate that song!
    oh, , the young ones keep us on our toes don't they? Thankfully my granddaughter isn't old enough yet to request songs - she will be 18 months on Sunday.
    Same problem for me with the nieces/nephews. I try to fool them with my old BB 8300, but alas, they're getting too smart for me

They know the difference between an old beaten-up Blackberry and the Nexus One now! :rofl3:
    Oh my gosh, that is so true! I have given my granddaughter my bb curve to play with (battery fully charged so the screen will light up) and that is not good enough, she wants my Nexus One. Her mother (my daughter) has given her her old phone and same thing - not good enough she wants mommy's phone that opens up.
    Kids! Back when my daughter was the same age, she was into remote controls for the TV. I had to order a new remote control and when it came in, I gave the old one to my daughter & she was happy with it. We both expected the same result with our old phones but NOPE not happening. :rofl3:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links