What is the worst thing to happen to your nexus 1

This is a discussion on What is the worst thing to happen to your nexus 1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; What is the worst thing to happen to your nexus 1? And it survive.:rofl3:...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the worst thing to happen to your nexus 1

Talking What is the worst thing to happen to your nexus 1

What is the worst thing to happen to your nexus 1? And it survive.:rofl3:
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

One time I lost sight of it for like 5 seconds...it was terrible
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    One time I lost sight of it for like 5 seconds...it was terrible
    I totally empathize with that feeling.

Worst thing that happened to mine was half an hour ago. It fell off a stool by the sofa a whole 18 inches down to the carpet. It was in its original foamy pouch though. I comforted it and it's come through its ordeal unscathed.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

I stepped on it.

Had it laying on the floor charging and I wasn't paying attention. Thought the phone was done for! I must have jumped 5 feet in the air when I realized what I was stepping on. lol

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    I stepped on it.

Had it laying on the floor charging and I wasn't paying attention. Thought the phone was done for! I must have jumped 5 feet in the air when I realized what I was stepping on. lol
    Yikes! Sounds like a nightmare I would have
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

It cheated on me with my wife....
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetrice80 View Post
    It cheated on me with my wife....
    Disable the vibrate mode.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I stepped on it.

I have stepped on mine same scenario - on the floor charging. I didn't put my full foot on it just the toes. I now have it on my sofa or end table when charging...which brings me to next bad thing...My granddaughter loves my phone (I downloaded a bubble program that I play with her on my Nexus One) one day she grabbed it off the table and was pressing the screen really hard trying to get the program to come up or screen to light.
    It survived thankfully and she still tries to grab it when grandpa is not looking.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I stepped on it.

I have stepped on mine same scenario - on the floor charging. I didn't put my full foot on it just the toes. I now have it on my sofa or end table when charging...which brings me to next bad thing...My granddaughter loves my phone (I downloaded a bubble program that I play with her on my Nexus One) one day she grabbed it off the table and was pressing the screen really hard trying to get the program to come up or screen to light.
    It survived thankfully and she still tries to grab it when grandpa is not looking.
    My 3 yr old neices main goal in life is to play with my phone. So I have to keep an extra eye on it when ever she is at my house. She wants me to play Radio Gaga on it over and over again. God I hate that song!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I stepped on it.

My 3 yr old neices main goal in life is to play with my phone. So I have to keep an extra eye on it when ever she is at my house. She wants me to play Radio Gaga on it over and over again. God I hate that song!
    oh, , the young ones keep us on our toes don't they? Thankfully my granddaughter isn't old enough yet to request songs - she will be 18 months on Sunday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links