Is the froyo 2.2 update fully out?

This is a discussion on Is the froyo 2.2 update fully out? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am in outside the US and have not received the latest froyo 2.2 update. Is it fully out And/or can you manually download it ...

Thread: Is the froyo 2.2 update fully out?

Is the froyo 2.2 update fully out?

I am in outside the US and have not received the latest froyo 2.2 update. Is it fully out And/or can you manually download it if my phone is not rooted?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No not yet.

cxm
    There are manual install instructions on this forum. Don't need to be rooted. Don't think final version is out yet.

froyo 2.2

Thank you both for replying!

updated mine yesterday, no problems yet

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Nexus One Android 2.2 Froyo: OTA Update Release Date This Week? : Product Reviews Net

You know I'd probably wouldn't be caring so much for the update if I'd just stop coming to this forum. Reading about the prerelease and this and that and the few people who have it enjoying it is now making me anticipate it more than ever.

I'm really hoping the soon is near as this is the latest news I have seen about MAYBE the official update with FRF72 build.

*keeps fingers crossed*

Now y'all got it killing me for the wait. I hate y'all.
    Androidfied.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Here's another article. It's coming people. Just be patient.

Nexus One FRF72 Software Update

Nexus One FRF72 software update has started rolling out! Google has just started pushing the software update OTA internally, and will be followed by a public release real soon. And no, it’s not Android 2.3

Not much is known about what new changes and features have been added in this FRF72 software update for Nexus One, but it looks nothing more than bug and improvement release.

The changelog that came with the update only mentioned about better Flash support for the browser, and some other browser improvements which will make it faster! FRF72 is of just 1.8MB in size.
    Adobe released an update to Flash Player 10.1 for Android a couple of days ago, may be this Nexus One software update is to accommodate those new changes in Flash and provide better support to the Android browser.

Update:
    For all those wondering if I have faked this, do a search on Twitter or Google and you will find another Google employee tweeting about the Nexus One FRF72 update.

Update 2: This seems to be an internal update, meant just for Google employees as no public release has been seen. Or may be, they plan to release it after they have verified it works fine and causes no bugs/glitches.
    If you enjoyed this post, you might want to subscribe our RSS feed or become our Facebook fan! You will get all the latest updates at both the places.
    Androidfied.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links