Slight Rattling

This is a discussion on Slight Rattling within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey, I got my nexus one about a week ago as an upgrade from a Magic and I couldn't be happier with my decision :D. ...

Thread: Slight Rattling

Slight Rattling

Hey, I got my nexus one about a week ago as an upgrade from a Magic and I couldn't be happier with my decision :D. Yesterday I noticed that if i lightly tap the phone a rattling can be heard from inside the phone...I dropped the phone from a height of about 4 feet but it was inside of the cover that came with the phone a few days ago and hearing this noise now is sort of unsettling because I do not remember it making this noise before. Does anyone else's nexus make a noise when you tap the phone?

Just to clarify when I say tap the phone I don't mean specifically on the screen tapping anywhere on the phone will end up making that annoying noise lol

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

the rattle is probably from the camera's autofocus lens...which is normal. if you tap anywhere on the back, near the top of the phone you'll hear it rattle around.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links