new nexus build FRF72

This is a discussion on new nexus build FRF72 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; got it, im gonna wait a few days before i install...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new nexus build FRF72

got it, im gonna wait a few days before i install

Wow.. I'm getting so frustrated with this FroYo stuff. Without flashing and rooting, us AT&T users cannot manually update, unfortunately. I can say that it is beginning to be fairly irritating haha.

so this is only for none unlocked phones? this is what i get when i try to update

Finally home and updated to FRF72. Re-installed Swype and currently seeing if there's any other changes that I can locate with this new build. :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by Hybred View Post
    so this is only for none unlocked phones? this is what i get when i try to update

None of the froyo are for at&t. Some computer "geeks" have got it on at&t, but you got to know what you are doing and I don't know where you can get it other then searching. You didn't say, so I assume you are not on the first froyo 2.2 now.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybred View Post

None of the froyo are for at&t. Some computer "geeks" have got it on at&t, but you got to know what you are doing and I don't know where you can get it other then searching. You didn't say, so I assume you are not on the first froyo 2.2 now.

Ken
    Sorry i'm new to this .. i'm on At&T and have build EPE54B 2.1-Update 1.. I guess I will have to wait for over the air or try to find the "GEEKS" out there Ha ha :nexusx:

Updated fine, reinstalled swype, still had to power on/off to get screen timeout working. All same as first update, except didn't lose album art this time. First time had to rerun my album art grabber to get them back. 3g seems more solid. House is on edge of coverage and some corners would drop to 2g. Not this time. But, that will take a little longer to confirm. Did the screen where all the icons are shown have a rollodex look with a fading effect on the original 2.2, I forget. It does now. Maybe it was always there????

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

My battery life seems a lot better. No force closes i am happy.
    Was the only Australian N1 I have seen but my mate now owns one.
    32gb Sandisk.
    CM all the way baby.

Uh...I have the ATT version, but I rooted and installed 2.2 (w/o radio update unfortunately)....can I not use this update?

EDIT:
    I'm guessing it won't work as when I try to flash, it aborts.

EDIT:
    I got it! used the file from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=401

Quote Originally Posted by pendo View Post
    Uh...I have the ATT version, but I rooted and installed 2.2 (w/o radio update unfortunately)....can I not use this update?

EDIT:
    I'm guessing it won't work as when I try to flash, it aborts.

EDIT:
    I got it! used the file from xda-developers - View Single Post - [LINKS] Nexus One FRF72
    so you have to do the Frf50 first?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links