new nexus build FRF72

This is a discussion on new nexus build FRF72 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Hybred Originally Posted by pendo Uh...I have the ATT version, but I rooted and installed 2.2 (w/o radio update unfortunately)....can I not ...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: new nexus build FRF72

Quote Originally Posted by Hybred View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pendo View Post
    Uh...I have the ATT version, but I rooted and installed 2.2 (w/o radio update unfortunately)....can I not use this update?

EDIT:
    I'm guessing it won't work as when I try to flash, it aborts.

EDIT:
    I got it! used the file from xda-developers - View Single Post - [LINKS] Nexus One FRF72
    so you have to do the Frf50 first?
    For the non-rooted peeps, yes you must update from frf50 from what Ive heard. The download just patches, its not a full install.

And the rooted version has now been posted.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Uh...I have the ATT version, but I rooted and installed 2.2 (w/o radio update unfortunately)....can I not use this update?

EDIT:

EDIT:
    I got it! used the file from xda-developers - View Single Post - [LINKS] Nexus One FRF72
    If anything I saw better reception with the froyo radio file. I'm running an AT&T N1.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by pricej636 View Post

EDIT:

EDIT:
    so you have to do the Frf50 first?
    For the non-rooted peeps, yes you must update from frf50 from what Ive heard. The download just patches, its not a full install.

And the rooted version has now been posted.
    Is there a changelog or bugfix list for this update...and if so, would someone mind posting it here? thx.

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    so this is only for none unlocked phones? this is what i get when i try to update

None of the froyo are for at&t. Some computer "geeks" have got it on at&t, but you got to know what you are doing and I don't know where you can get it other then searching. You didn't say, so I assume you are not on the first froyo 2.2 now.

Ken
    Sorry i'm new to this .. i'm on At&T and have build EPE54B 2.1-Update 1.. I guess I will have to wait for over the air or try to find the "GEEKS" out there Ha ha :nexusx:
    I would wait for the official 2.2 and in the meantime research how to get it on your at&t N1.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I updated my Stock N1 FRF50 to 72 first thing i checked was the 3g connection. My 3g usually fluctuates to E and 3G, now im getting 3-4 bars impressive. And also some of the paid apps i had in the market are still not there and some other apps i use (NBA gametime) aren't there either. So that issue hasn't been fixed.

I attempted to go to Android Central to download the update and my browser which is Firefox would not let me saying something like unsafe area and that someone could be trying to pull a scam or something to that effect. Has anyone else had that happen? I went to the site where mirror was and it had a strange file with over 15.3 mb which is much larger than what the update contains or so I have read. Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I downloaded FRF72 from Android and Me, no issues. 3G does seem better, was at a movie and usually can't get 3G, now full 3G with quicker browser speeds. Had to reinstall Swype and Google Voice widget. No other negative issues to report so far.

So, can anyone else confirm the 3G is better with frf72???

I really hope so!

Can't decide if I want to wait or not. I'm already on FRF50.

There doesn't seem to be anything worth updating for... FRF50 was quite a jump, but this doesn't seem like anything too impressive.

I feel the same way not sure if I should wait for the OTA our not I already updated to FRF50

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links