new nexus build FRF72

This is a discussion on new nexus build FRF72 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just want to know if the 3G was improved like people are saying......

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: new nexus build FRF72

I just want to know if the 3G was improved like people are saying...

That's what I wasn't to know also I think that would be worth not waiting for the OTA....

Yeah, because right now, i'm on FRF50, and everything is running great. So if this doesn't really improve anything I won't mind waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by BayRican View Post
    I feel the same way not sure if I should wait for the OTA our not I already updated to FRF50
    I mean Froyo the way it is now, seems pretty good already. It introduced a few new features Which were all nice additions.

But its going to take another feature or two for me to do another manual update. For now, I'll wait for the OTA or a new Beta (or whatever stage they are) with a few nice VISIBLE features

completely agree

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    I feel the same way not sure if I should wait for the OTA our not I already updated to FRF50
    I mean Froyo the way it is now, seems pretty good already. It introduced a few new features Which were all nice additions.

But its going to take another feature or two for me to do another manual update. For now, I'll wait for the OTA or a new Beta (or whatever stage they are) with a few nice VISIBLE features
    There will be no new features, the only thing happening to Froyo right now is bug fixes - the main issue being battery life, which is supposedly fixed with FRF72 (can't confirm myself, because I had no battery issues with FRF50 either).

Quote Originally Posted by blaz View Post

There will be no new features, the only thing happening to Froyo right now is bug fixes - the main issue being battery life, which is supposedly fixed with FRF72 (can't confirm myself, because I had no battery issues with FRF50 either).
    Oh no! My hopes have been smashed =(

I hope they make it more stable, I've had a few FC and reboots in FRF50.

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Quote Originally Posted by blaz View Post

same here, found no battery issues but improvements are always welcome :D

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pricej636 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybred View Post
    so you have to do the Frf50 first?
    For the non-rooted peeps, yes you must update from frf50 from what Ive heard. The download just patches, its not a full install.

And the rooted version has now been posted.
    Is there a changelog or bugfix list for this update...and if so, would someone mind posting it here? thx.
    I haven't seen the full changelog anywhere, but I hear its just minor browser and flash support adjustments. Im sticking with frf50 for now, its pretty rock solid for me.
    Jason
    Nexus One

I think i accidentally clicked on "sim lock" in my boot loader... what does it do??

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links