new nexus build FRF72

This is a discussion on new nexus build FRF72 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; From androidcommunity.com: Updated Android 2.2 Froyo FRF72 for Nexus One leaks | Android Community "A new version of Android 2.2 Froyo for the Google Nexus ...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new nexus build FRF72

new nexus build FRF72

From androidcommunity.com: Updated Android 2.2 Froyo FRF72 for Nexus One leaks | Android Community

"A new version of Android 2.2 Froyo for the Google Nexus One has emerged, the FRF72 build, seemingly another beta version of the more widely available FRF50 build. Shared by a source at xda-developers, the new ROM requires FRF50 to be installed first, and so far there have been no significant changes noticed by those who have tried it out.

If you’re feeling brave and experimental, however, you can download it yourself from http://android.clients.google.com/pa....bc033f9e.zip; we’re not sure how long that link will last, though there are mirrors linked here. Instructions for installing the new beta are here. As ever, installing beta software can leave your phone less than stable, though there are multiple people who have tried FRF72 and supposedly experienced no issues as yet.
    [via Android Police]"

for those that haven't seen it

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

cxm
    thanks for that. i have the file, just want to let others over at xda install it first before I risk it.

Downloaded it the phone before it gets pulled but will have to wait until I get home to finish up. From what I've read so far, this is just a minor bug fix for FRF50. :nexusx:

cxm
    well true to form, I couldn't wait and just had to install it. No issues at all, and no obvious benefit yet either....

my swype wont work on frf72

cxm
    I had the same issue briefly. Uninstall then reinstall fixed it. using it now in fact

thx that did the trick. I have really become attached to swype. More I use the better I get. thx again Jeff

Nice find! I downloaded it and will just wait a day or so just to see if anyone is having any problems. Hope this doesn't mean that the final froyo is still not ready.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Nice find! I downloaded it and will just wait a day or so just to see if anyone is having any problems. Hope this doesn't mean that the final froyo is still not ready.
    I still feel lucky to have the version we do have as others are still waiting for anything. Thanks for the swype tip as I use it too.

can you just log into the swype site to redownload the apk?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links