Froyo and car dock problem

This is a discussion on Froyo and car dock problem within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've been thinking about this since the update came out few weeks ago and kept forgetting. Since the update, whenever i connect my N1 to ...

Thread: Froyo and car dock problem

Froyo and car dock problem

I've been thinking about this since the update came out few weeks ago and kept forgetting.

Since the update, whenever i connect my N1 to the car dock, music volume decreases even though it is set at maximum. Also the volume keys on the dock doesn't work any more.

Is there any other people suffers from same issues?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by hawon View Post
    I've been thinking about this since the update came out few weeks ago and kept forgetting.

Since the update, whenever i connect my N1 to the car dock, music volume decreases even though it is set at maximum. Also the volume keys on the dock doesn't work any more.

The volume control defaults to the medium setting. I'm guesting this is to keep from overloading the line level input on the dock so you don't blow the dock speakers from clipping/over-powering the speakers. The volume control won't work if you plug something into the phone jack while in the dock as that volume control is for the BT transmission to the dock. I have volume control when I don't have the headphone jack plugged in. :nexusx:

Me too!! It's a bug in 2.2 that's still not fixed in the small update that's just came out. Search google forums for more answers.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hawon View Post

The volume control defaults to the medium setting. I'm guesting this is to keep from overloading the line level input on the dock so you don't blow the dock speakers from clipping/over-powering the speakers. The volume control won't work if you plug something into the phone jack while in the dock as that volume control is for the BT transmission to the dock. I have volume control when I don't have the headphone jack plugged in. :nexusx:
    Oh i didn't know about this. Thanks. I'll try this once i get my car back (its in the shop)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links