Nexus vs Iphone4

This is a discussion on Nexus vs Iphone4 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm not impressed though, this is a very bad design fault and Google really should have picked this up in testing and sorted it. Everyone ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nexus vs Iphone4

I'm not impressed though, this is a very bad design fault and Google really should have picked this up in testing and sorted it. Everyone that see's my phone wants to play with it. Its not good when the soft buttons dont respond the way they expect, which is not a good advert for the N1... and by extension Android.
    I do not have either of these issue's, my phone is fast, responsive and I would not trade it for 2 free Iphone 4's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedi77 View Post
    I'm not impressed though, this is a very bad design fault and Google really should have picked this up in testing and sorted it. Everyone that see's my phone wants to play with it. Its not good when the soft buttons dont respond the way they expect, which is not a good advert for the N1... and by extension Android.
    I do not have either of these issue's, my phone is fast, responsive and I would not trade it for 2 free Iphone 4's.
    Interesting, your Nexus One soft keys work first time when you press the little images directly in the middle? Are you on 2.1? If so I'm taking mine back to the shop because mine are terrible.

Interesting, your Nexus One soft keys work first time when you press the little images directly in the middle? Are you on 2.1? If so I'm taking mine back to the shop because mine are terrible.
    No, I'm on 2.2 build frf 72, but when I first got the phone I didn't have a problem either.

i would trade my nexus for 2 iphone 4s in a heartbeat!

... will sell both and get another nexus then keep the leftover money :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by colinsteadman View Post
    Soft buttons? The buttons on the bottom? Well, I'm on my third phone now and I have had no problem with using the screen buttons or the bottom buttons, they work for me every time. I did have a problem with the power button on my first replacement phone, but I just had that phone replaced, and it's working fine now. My first phone had a problem with its WiFi chip, it suddenly stopped being able to connect. In both situations I did a swap and HTC support was awesome.

I knew the nexus one AMOLED was better! iPhone Vs Nexus One | Applelip - News, Reviews, and Previews

Quote Originally Posted by Yvezzx View Post

No LCD can compare to pure LED.

Here's hoping for pure LED tv's soon

He only said he thought the colour was better, and he gave a thumbs up for the iphone in terms of resolution. So I suppose its down to the individual and personal choice.

That said I personally think the resolution of the Nexus One is great so given that it has better colour representation and contrast I'd put it ahead. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen an iphone 4 tho.

Quote Originally Posted by fiercefire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvezzx View Post

No LCD can compare to pure LED.

Here's hoping for pure LED tv's soon
    there are amoled tvs already... you just cant afford it they aint that big either.

Quote Originally Posted by colinsteadman View Post
    He only said he thought the colour was better, and he gave a thumbs up for the iphone in terms of resolution. So I suppose its down to the individual and personal choice.

That said I personally think the resolution of the Nexus One is great so given that it has better colour representation and contrast I'd put it ahead. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen an iphone 4 tho.

I'd personally take brightness/contrast over resolution on a cellphone anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links