Nexus vs Iphone4

This is a discussion on Nexus vs Iphone4 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; exactly the AMOLED will always look better but in these 'head to head' they will give the 'nod' to the iPhone for the resolution. Its ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nexus vs Iphone4

exactly the AMOLED will always look better but in these 'head to head' they will give the 'nod' to the iPhone for the resolution. Its a great way to have bragging rights on an inferior screen.

I was real curious and slightly jelous about the iPhones screen, when the hype cleared and facts were presented and screens were shown, I saw that my screen was much better than the iPhones, a small resolution difference would have made a difference in the movies I almost never watch on my phone maybe.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by colinsteadman View Post

Interesting, your Nexus One soft keys work first time when you press the little images directly in the middle? Are you on 2.1? If so I'm taking mine back to the shop because mine are terrible.
    they work perfectly for me when i press directly in the middle, though strangely, when my boyfriend played with my phone for the first time he couldnt seem to press them right and had to press them like 5 times to get them to work, even though it did look like he was touching them the same way i did, also when i have my phone laying flat on the desk and i touch the buttons in my usual way they dont seem to respond very well at all..i think its just the way i am placing pressure on it when its in a different position, i think it all dpends how you press them as to how well they work, but my boyfriend ended up getting a n1 too and has since 'learned' how to press them to get them to work.

but i agree with the fact that they are way too finiky, id rather hard buttons than this touchy stuff!
    Wow my phone does everything .. except play WoW
    _____
    |derp |
    ŻŻŻŻ\|
    ------+----(thaddius)++++++++++

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLreo24WYeQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Will It Blend? - iPhone 4[/ame]

this made my day!
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links