Probems with Tmobile network?

This is a discussion on Probems with Tmobile network? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is anyone having problems on tmobile network? I woke up today at around 11 a.m. eastern time and my nexus one keeps going from no ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Probems with Tmobile network?

Probems with Tmobile network?

Is anyone having problems on tmobile network? I woke up today at around 11 a.m. eastern time and my nexus one keeps going from no network, to having tmobile network, full bars, to having no mobile network, to edge, to 3g and all over and over again. This has never happened before, got the phone when it first came out, and have had one replacement for a power button issue. Have tried powering off and on and pulling sim card as well. Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Everything seems to be fine here in Dallas fort worth area l
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

Network issues are usually location specific. T-Mo is always fast and reliable where I live (AT$T was always crap.)

Have you called T-Mobile to ask them? Maybe you phone just needs to be pulled off the network and you re-boot (after they pull it off the network) to fix.

Works fine in ATL.

Try restarting your phone (or if you have a unlocked (another t-mobile) phone around pop your sim card in it and see if you have the same problem). If you do its most likely a carrier issue and you need to call t-mo.

Fine here in Cali

11am???!? Damn, I remember those days, LOL. Seriously though, no problems here in Phoenix. Actually, I was thinking today that reception is better than ever since I moved to T-Mobile on January 6, 2010. I did just update to the latest Froyo though, don't know if that had something to do with it.

Yeah. It's really weird. I have had excellent reception even in my basement. And my 3g speeds have been at about 3mb per seconds until this morning. I get nothing in my basement anymore and now have to leave my house to get a signal.

Update: called t mobile went through trouble shooting. Didn't help. They reset me on the network. Didn't help. Now today all I get in my house is edge.

this exact same thing happend to me a few weeks ago. called t-mobile the lady said everything seemed fine. then a week later i called again and the person i spoke to told me the tower around my house was transmitting edge for some reason. 3 days later i had hspa+ speeds of up to 4mbps. My question is does this happen just in your neighborhood or at work and other parts of town? Your area could be getting upgraded to HSPA+ as well.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links