what do u say?? CM5.0.8 or Froyo?

This is a discussion on what do u say?? CM5.0.8 or Froyo? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i want to know, i want to update my phone, now im running CM 5.0.7.1 cos i was waiting on the official release of Froyo, ...

Thread: what do u say?? CM5.0.8 or Froyo?

what do u say?? CM5.0.8 or Froyo?

i want to know, i want to update my phone, now im running CM 5.0.7.1 cos i was waiting on the official release of Froyo, but im bored of waiting..

ive read that the last cm its way better than the one i have, with 720p recording and a lot of stuff.

but Froyo... well its Froyo :P

so i dont know... thats why im asking for recommendations

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member cristianossilveira's Avatar
    I fear updat to CM and after cannot come back and install the official froyo release. U manually update to the latest froyo release, FRF72, but nothing new.....i think it got worst, freezing...

Quote Originally Posted by cristianossilveira View Post
    I fear updat to CM and after cannot come back and install the official froyo release. U manually update to the latest froyo release, FRF72, but nothing new.....i think it got worst, freezing...
    If your phone is freezing, restarting you have to do a FULL wipe. Also, Froyo uses different SD partitions than Cyanogen, so that WILL cause freezing if you didnt wipe and reset everything.

But Budske i'm in the same boat. I REALLY want Froyo, but am not gonna deal with using a unstable, uncomplete version.

I also am on Cyan 5.0.7.1 which has been NOTHING but problems for me. Daily reboots and bootloops. I downloaded Cyan 5.0.8 and reallyyyy want to throw it on my Nexus, but my USB cable is no where to be found. -_____-;;;;

THEY NEED TO GIVE US OUR FROYO ALREADY.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

i think im going to CM... i love my battery life with CM... almost 2 days w/o charging :P

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    i think im going to CM... i love my battery life with CM... almost 2 days w/o charging :P
    2 days man? All apps turned on?

That is sick..

nope, normal use..

i just keep some app turned on, like facebook, gtalk, gmail, bluetooth with the car, and that kind of stuff, i have advanced task killer i dont talk too much... cos i chat, but i use 4square, and browse stuff and that... just a normal use for an smartphone.

with a u/volt kernel from pershoot, set CPU and auto brightness..

now my phone is at 60% and it has been up for more than 12 hrs.... since, i dont use it while sleep... :P it only uses like 5% in like 7 hrs...

but if u r a hardcore user, u will get like 16hrs with my phone

Is there a comparison of the CM vs Froyo? If so, where?
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links