revert back from froyo FRF72 to FRF50

This is a discussion on revert back from froyo FRF72 to FRF50 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; so i got all excited about the new release of froyo FRF72 but after trying it for a day the battery life really really sucks ...

Thread: revert back from froyo FRF72 to FRF50

revert back from froyo FRF72 to FRF50

so i got all excited about the new release of froyo FRF72 but after trying it for a day the battery life really really sucks on it, so is there any way to go back the FRF50 or not!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you checked what you currently have running on your phone? I'm guessing you have an app that doesn't play well with the newest version of Froyo. I haven't experienced any battery issues with this upgrade except for the auto setting for the screen back light on FRF50 & FRF72 that will drain your battery so try turning that off if you're using it. As for reverting back, it's possible but I haven't tried it. That's probably a question for those who have rooted their N1's and played with the different roms. :nexusx:

My battery life has improved and 3g lock is much better.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

well i have tried to disable the automatic brightness and that seems to solved the problem thanks all for the replies and prompt afvise

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links