nexus one or evo4g?

This is a discussion on nexus one or evo4g? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I need some honest help? I currently have tmobile I have the g1 I'm out of contract.I can't decide between the evo4g or the nexus ...

Thread: nexus one or evo4g?

nexus one or evo4g?

I need some honest help? I currently have tmobile I have the g1 I'm out of contract.I can't decide between the evo4g or the nexus one??whichever one I get I'm gonna sign the 2 year contract..I really only use the phone for web browsing, and texing..so which one is better? Also does the nexus one have skype?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by mendoza2crazy View Post
    I need some honest help? I currently have tmobile I have the g1 I'm out of contract.I can't decide between the evo4g or the nexus one??whichever one I get I'm gonna sign the 2 year contract..I really only use the phone for web browsing, and texing..so which one is better? Also does the nexus one have skype?
    i was able to download skype beta for my nexus from the market but its crap so i removed it.

if you want the big screen get the evo. if you want a well rounded phone (plus faster OS updates) go for the nexus one... tethering will be enables in froyo when it arrives anyway.

thats just me though.

Im leaning more towards the nexus one just couse the overall looks at one point I was intrested in the htc hd2 from tmobile but onece I played with it sucked not that many apps I loved the screen size but that's about it windows mobile 6.5 sucks big time..but in the other hand I played with my buddys evo4g and its way better then the hd2..I haven't yet to play with a nexus one but in pics that I seen it looks nicer..plus it has the led screen..dangg I can't decide I which I new more about updating phones like to froyo or 2.2 and stuff but I dnt know how to do any of that's stuff..root?what is root a phone?what does it men when people say that?

Im leaning more towards the nexus one just couse the overall looks at one point I was intrested in the htc hd2 from tmobile but onece I played with it sucked not that many apps I loved the screen size but that's about it windows mobile 6.5 sucks big time..but in the other hand I played with my buddys evo4g and its way better then the hd2..I haven't yet to play with a nexus one but in pics that I seen it looks nicer..plus it has the led screen..dangg I can't decide I which I new more about updating phones like to froyo or 2.2 and stuff but I dnt know how to do any of that's stuff..root?what is root a phone?what does it men when people say that?
    dont worry about root. its like jailbreak for the iphone.

the nexus is just like the evo minus the HTC specific interface. if you liked the evo and are ok with a smaller screen... you will love the nexus one.

upgrading OS versions is as simple as pushing a button when official upgrades come out.

Thanks antikryst I'm ordering the nexus one tomorrow

Thanks antikryst I'm ordering the nexus one tomorrow
    I think that's a wise choice. A co-worker of mine just bought the EVO 4G. He let me try it out for a few hours because I was pretty amped to check it out. I figured I'd be really envious, but I honestly think I like my N1 better. I didn't care for the Sense UI and I thought I'd like the bigger screen since I watch movies on my phone, but I actually thought it was too big to fit in the pocket comfortably. I decided the N1 is the best compromise between usability and pocketablility. The only feature on the EVO I'd really like to have is the HDMI out.

i myself chose the N1 over the evo.

If there was an Evo on T-mobile and had plain vanilla android I would have to get it...

Too bad the the HD2 has windows on in instead of android :sigh:

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    If there was an Evo on T-mobile and had plain vanilla android I would have to get it...

Too bad the the HD2 has windows on in instead of android :sigh:
    No. I love the size and shape of my Nexus One. I have held and played with the Evo and HD2 and they both very bulky. The N1 just has that special feel to it.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links