Display?

This is a discussion on Display? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My Battery is draining quick and it is Display that is consuming a lot under Battery status. I turned off Automatic Brightness and set it ...

Thread: Display?

Display?

My Battery is draining quick and it is Display that is consuming a lot under Battery status. I turned off Automatic Brightness and set it at minimum as well as Set Screen time out to 15 seconds. Anything else I can do to reduce the Display issue of draining battery? I have Aquarium background but it is only 3% on battery status

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Display will always eat up the most battery life and there's not much you can do about it besides what you already did. I do hear Froyo is suppose to make it a little better though.

charge your phone before you sleep then unplug it. when you wake up... it shouldnt be drained at all. if it is then you have a rogue app eating battery.

stop playing with your nexus all the time lol. with normal use (some surfing, music, texting, calls, some games even) and no toying around... you should get at least 12 hours.

just noticed that the nexus battery is quite adequate when i got busy with work and stopped toying around with it every few minutes hahahha.

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    charge your phone before you sleep then unplug it. when you wake up... it shouldnt be drained at all. if it is then you have a rogue app eating battery.

stop playing with your nexus all the time lol. with normal use (some surfing, music, texting, calls, some games even) and no toying around... you should get at least 12 hours.

just noticed that the nexus battery is quite adequate when i got busy with work and stopped toying around with it every few minutes hahahha.
    i get like 2 days max doing what u said lalalala :P

but im rooted, cm5.0.8 setCPU and kernel :P

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links