Nexus one to brick and mortar stores soon?

This is a discussion on Nexus one to brick and mortar stores soon? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey all, first time posting but I've been lurking the forums for a while. I've been wrestling back and forth with jumping into the smart ...

Thread: Nexus one to brick and mortar stores soon?

Nexus one to brick and mortar stores soon?

Hey all, first time posting but I've been lurking the forums for a while.

I've been wrestling back and forth with jumping into the smart phone realm, and now the my old Samsung feature phone is finally on it's last leg I'm going to be taking the plunge soon.

I've been wanting a Nexus One since I first read about it all the way back in January, but I could never convince myself to spend the money to get one without first being able to hold it in my hands and play around with it to determine if it was worth the investment.

I know I read that Google is going to be phasing out the online aspect of ordering the Nexus One and moving towards brick and mortar stores, but has anyone heard a time frame in which this transition is expected to occur?

I'd really love to get my hands on a Nexus One and fiddle around with it to determine if it is the phone for me, because I can't bring myself to buy the phone without first being able to hold it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wow that would suck for the N1 if it came to that.. I mean might as well take a gun a shoot the phone instead of brick/mortar it. Makes me glad that I have one that is not full of crap/bloat-ware.

I cannot belive that at work no one had a android phone.. I bought mine and got the 'oooohs' and 'aaahhs'. And people at work really do trust my input on anything electronic.. now there are 6 other people that have android phones (another person has a Tmo N1..and one guy just bought the Evo 4G) and they all really like their phones.. one person even said I should have a class at work and call it Android Phones 101....heh

the nexus is a great phone. try going to any store with androids. that should give you a good idea if you would like the nexus.

the nexus is top notch in build quality (if you dont get a defective unit) so once are able to fiddle with any android phone... you should get a good idea of what the nexus is like.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links