chat camera

This is a discussion on chat camera within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Does anyone know if Nexus will make an external camera that usb's into the phone to make video chat easier that standing in front of ...

Thread: chat camera

chat camera

Does anyone know if Nexus will make an external camera that usb's into the phone to make video chat easier that standing in front of a mirror?

I use Fring and it works.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

re chat camera

ya i hv also used fring which works , but need to stand in front of mirror to do talking ... hope there a camera which can be attached with nexus one . iphone4 does it well...

Quote Originally Posted by nshivakiran View Post
    ya i hv also used fring which works , but need to stand in front of mirror to do talking ... hope there a camera which can be attached with nexus one . iphone4 does it well...
    Sorry for being a newbie on this, but how do you get video chat on your Nexus with Fring???

I've downloaded Fring onto my Nexus and can't see an option for video calling. Am I missing something????

@ veneet

try installing it again , video is supported in new version of fring , also can only call to fring account on another phone , video calling to gmail or other client is not possible. so first add other person fring account and then u can call..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links