Where's the Nexus love?

This is a discussion on Where's the Nexus love? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Why doesn't even HTC have it listed on their site, under products, as an android phone? HTC Mobile Phone Finder - Browse By Carrier, OS, ...

Thread: Where's the Nexus love?

Question Where's the Nexus love?

Why doesn't even HTC have it listed on their site, under products, as an android phone?

HTC Mobile Phone Finder - Browse By Carrier, OS, and More

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

May have something to do with Google's exclusivity rights. The N1 is listed in their support section though.

* Found this

The Google Nexus One is a different breed of an HTC device.
    It is being sold directly through Google, not through HTC or any of it's North American Wireless Partners and therefore, this community does not provide support for the Nexus One.

It is being sold directly through Google
    yeah but not anymore since google.com/phone failed

In Germany, France, .. for example they sell it via Vodafone now
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Quote Originally Posted by fiercefire View Post
    May have something to do with Google's exclusivity rights. The N1 is listed in their support section though.

* Found this

The Google Nexus One is a different breed of an HTC device.
    It is being sold directly through Google, not through HTC or any of it's North American Wireless Partners and therefore, this community does not provide support for the Nexus One.
    Yeah, it was reported last month that Google was closing the their online stores and were moving to traditional methods of distribution. Of course nothing solid was mentioned like, only at Best Buy and Tmobile or whatever. I'm just a little surprised that since that announcement not even HTC has it as an available android model they make and could therefore tell you where to buy it.
    TMobile carrier is not even exclusive because Google made it available on AT&T network back in April.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links