Andriod 2.2 Froyo Available Today

This is a discussion on Andriod 2.2 Froyo Available Today within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I did the manual update to frf82 and it was super quick, don't know how big the file was but I would say about a ...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Andriod 2.2 Froyo Available Today

I did the manual update to frf82 and it was super quick, don't know how big the file was but I would say about a megabyte. Course I neer got the update to ere27 way back in February so it looks like manually updating is the only choice I think I'll ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by thargic View Post
    update - one change I found. All those apps that I couldn't find in the Market (I think due to the fact it was not the final build)..well they are showing up in the market now.
    Must be the final build.. ya think?
    i am finding apps that i couldnt find now as well with frf83. the paypal app is back

Quote Originally Posted by spacecasespiff View Post
    You need to go back to fro50 to get the fro85 sorry if I got those wrong. If you want to do it manually. If you want to wait it will come ota. No need to go back.

No you don't, just download the zip and flash like you did 72. I named it update not update.zip.

Nexus One receives final Android 2.2 FroYo build via OTA update – Android and Me

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Demiurge View Post
    Because no one on EPE54B is getting an OTA update yet. The only move to FRF83 (Froyo) is 1 - a download that you have to flash yourself and is also 2 - an incremental move from the previous "test" of FRF50.

My theory on why is that FRF50 was easier to update to 83 than going from 72 to 83. Who knows why, maybe they issues to work out on that. Anyway, 50 and 72 are both 2.2 builds, so they'll probably be the quickest and easiest to get to the final of 83, hence they'd be first. "Newer" 2.1 builds would be up next, followed by the oldest 2.1 builds. Just seems logical that you do what's easiest and latest first. Again, just my theory.
    Did you update to the 83 that is out on your AT&T N1?

So I guess what you mean is we have to wait? This is torture and not fair

Android is good though :D

Just checked this morning and no update

Quote Originally Posted by Roninjinn View Post
    Did you update to the 83 that is out on your AT&T N1?
    No. I'm willing to wait for the official OTA. There's no real reason to wait, plenty of evidence to support HTC honoring warranties on unlocked bootloaders and rooted ROMs. I just don't feel like doing that. I got into custom ROMs on WinMo because they made a huge difference with performance, stability, and look. Nothing against cyanogen (haven't even looked into his ROMs) but I dont have major issues with EPE54B that make me want to flash. I'm sure I'll root and flash by September, but for now I'm just enjoying stock, and its the best stock experience I have ever had.

Sent from my Sexy Nexy, courtesy of the fine developers of Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links