Andriod 2.2 Froyo Available Today

This is a discussion on Andriod 2.2 Froyo Available Today within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by shizane101 Sorry, this is the best pic I could get. I tried turning flash on and off. Yeah, I'll never be a ...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Andriod 2.2 Froyo Available Today

Android Lurker Guilherme Aguiar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shizane101 View Post
    Sorry, this is the best pic I could get. I tried turning flash on and off. Yeah, I'll never be a photographer that's for sure. I think you can make out the build number though.
    That's great men!

I'm anxious about the update. I live in Brazil and I didn't received any message...

By the way, I'm in Missouri. Hope it hits you guys soon. I'm so pumped to check out the flash player!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    By the way, I'm in Missouri. Hope it hits you guys soon. I'm so pumped to check out the flash player!
    DId you ever have the FRF50 or 72 build?
    Androidfied.

If Froyo is officially out how come the code to check Googles servers doesn't find anything? What is the point of it? And incase anyone is wondering I am talking about... its the *#*2432546#*#* code. Was this only used to update to the Android 2.1 patch 1? I really hope Froyo will hit everyones phone (or most peoples) by the end of tomorrow. After all the iphone 4 launches tomorrow so that could take a way some heat from Apple. Honnestly... I had a feeling Google planned on doing this all along. I wouldn't have been surprised if that FR727 or whatever that patch was... was the final version of the one that we should be getting OTA. Everytime I hear my phone make a noise with the flashing ball I am hoping its the update.... but of course its always just a text or email. Man... I really hope Google will release Froyo soon... I really want Flash and of course to tether my gaming systems and laptop to it (even if it is just to test out for fun and say... look what my phone can do).

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    No, I had 2.1 before the update. I was nervous to do the manual update to 2.2 in fear that it would screw up OTA Google updates.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    No, I had 2.1 before the update. I was nervous to do the manual update to 2.2 in fear that it would screw up OTA Google updates.

Thanks for the input. This is promising. Maybe they are slowly rolling it out to not overload the servers. Iono but I'll be patient. I'm in Texas in the same time zone as you so once again, I'll just be patient.
    Androidfied.

So far I'm having one problem. My contacts list isn't being displayed. When I pull it up, it's stuck on a message that says, "Contact list is being updated. Please wait..."

I dunno, maybe I just need to do a reboot.

I never updated manually either... just checked the servers every so often for any updates. You don't think this could effect the OTA updating do you? I still don't get the point of this code... I mean it says its a sucess when I enter it but thats about it. Never finds anything... so it makes me wonder. Also... whats the point of the check for system for updates button if it too is never useful. Even with my G1 (which is never going to be updates again) I NEVER even used it. Its kind of a pointless option isn't it?

So far I'm having one problem. My contacts list isn't being displayed. When I pull it up, it's stuck on a message that says, "Contact list is being updated. Please wait..."

I dunno, maybe I just need to do a reboot.
    Yep, a reboot fixed it.

I read on Google Forums that some people claimed to have gotten the OTA for ATT Nexus 1. Seems like tweets have been hitting the net also.

when will be available the Nexus One update to Android 2.2 Froyo? Will be the OTA? Thanks - Android Help

Take it value for what it's worth though.
    Androidfied.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links